• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

Hurlstone agricultural high school entrance test 2019 (1 Viewer)

kittykit

HSC
Hi,

I am going to applying to Hurlstone Agricultural high school in 2019 and I wanted to know what is in the exam. Also here are some questions:

- I am going to get a C in English on my half-yearly report. I sort of screwed up. Does Hurlstone take people reports in much of an account? I am a good student in all my other subject and I got a B for my yearly report for english.
- Does the entrance exam actually have an agricultural section?
-What is in the exam and how could I best prepare or it?
-There is no information no enrolment? Where do I find it?

Thanks

Last edited:

Accurate

HSC
Hi,

I am going to applying to Hurlstone Agricultural high school in 2019 and I wanted to know what is in the exam. Also here are some questions:

- I am going to get a C in English on my half-yearly report. I sort of screwed up. Does Hurlstone take people reports in much of an account? I am a good student in all my other subject and I got a B for my yearly report for english.
- Does the entrance exam actually have an agricultural section?
-What is in the exam and how could I best prepare or it?
-There is no information no enrolment? Where do I find it?

Thanks
Hey; I'm in Yr 10 as well, I'll probably apply as well. I heard from my friends which got in they only got like C's and D's on their report because they bludged in class and never proved themselves; but they proved themselves in the exam, they got really good. I think they care about the exam more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)