I am in year 11 and l want to change schools....should l? (1 Viewer)

sexysarah2003

I am in year 11 and my school is very weird, l am doing maths and english like normal but l only have to do chemistry and PDHPE this year and biology and hospitality next year. I have stuffed up my HSC and my parents are offering me a deal, l change schools and start year 11 all over again, the normal way.

Should l change schools?

Please help me! Thanks guys!
:D

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hmm dont get it... maybe u r school has a different sytem thingy.. i know my school had a weird ass system in junoir years.... and it fucked my sc badd.....
even my senoir... umm i'm moving to a different school mainly because its fully selective and that ext 1 might not be given to me as an accelerant stduent in maths... there might not be enough spots so i decided not to take a risk and keep my options open by fidning a other school... mines half selective and i'm going to a full selective schooll.. so.. ive gone up :) not down ! ahaha but yeah there more than happy to have me doing what i want....
ur subs sound like its 'pathways'.... like ur doing ur hsc over 2 years..... why dont you ask your school before you move? because moving isnt the best option at all.. i can tell you that.. if you do decide to move.. i think now is the best time to go looking around .... you should talk to your year advisor and your cirriculum teachers about whats going on urgently... because its only a matter of about 3 weeks before the term ends.... so i'd get things running if i were you if i want answers :|

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Hey is me sexysarah2003, l just changed my username. My parents are going to make a booking to talk to my principal about this whole thing. Thanks for your help!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I would like to start fresh at a different school that does things the normal way though...l think it would be better...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
depends on what u think will be better for you? r u prepared to do another year?

ur school has a weird system by the way

Leap

free falling
HSC
I changed schools in year 11
One of the best decisions I've ever made...
In my opinion, if you're not happy - leave.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks everyone for your help. I have decided to stay at my school, but stay on for an extra year and take up two more subjects, which will knock chemistry out of my UAI.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have decided to stay at my school, even though l would love to change schools. See at my school l am considered a nerd because of the amount of study l do, and l am often used by my "friends" who need "help" with their assignments. If l say no they will hate me, if l say yes they will continue to use me.

l'd love to make all new friends, people who actually respect me for who l am, not for what l do.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
You're insane. You're absolutely insane. Sorry. I went to Girraween for Year 7-10, and it was the worst decision I ever made. You're better off staying at whatever school you're at now, because no matter how bad it is, Girraween is worse.

Moving to James Ruse was the best thing I ever did. I only wish I had the foresight to apply to James Ruse for Year 7, not Year 11.

are you seriuos? i've alreddy been accepted and shit.... just have to sign out and thats it... what makes it so bad?

jeebs i mean its better than macquarie fields... [which is half selective]..its full selective and my subjects dont match up at mac. fields.. so i decided to find another school that is flexible and there was no way i'm moving down the ladder and oging to some public high school..i wanted to move UP! ahahaha wouldnt you? but yeah... what makes it so damn bad ? :|

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
Why don't you change schools? It sounds like these "friends" of yours are real dickheads.
They are, l hate them all, but we have a small school (there are 18 people in year 11 and less in year 12) so l really have no choice but to put up with them...

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
seriuos?
wow i'm sorry to hear about it... i'm glad to hear ur happy at ruse :) hmm i though by like this stage.. that everyone would be mature anough to be more accepting espcially with society today and what happens around the world..... well.. at mac fields its pretty much the same.. u have the snobs etc etc.. but poeple generally are good and we get along well as a grade... i mean.. i think about it.. i'm not leaving for social but i'm leaving for educational.... one year away from my friends i've known for 5 years isnt going to hurt... but i hopefully by moving i'll get and do alot better...hmm thats what sumone in yr 12 said about our grade this year at girraween.. he said theyre all loser and poofters that are stuck up...
thankyou for telling me about it.. i'm a pretty outgoing person and i hope *crosses fingers* i will fit in .. :) the year adivosr seems pretty optimistic about me coming.... well thanks for the warning :) i hope everything goes well for you

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
umm some asian dude called james? my friend introed me to him because he went to girra.. i asked her if she knew girra peopel and she said she knew him... he sounds.. no comment.. but he's ok :) yeah hsc year = studying asses off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)