I am struggling. (1 Viewer)

Travis Scott

HSC
I am struggling in school and being deprived physically and also becoming demotivated what ever I do. I want to get a high atar but I think I am not getting there I am not studying or even trying. My marks I believe are not up-to standards although my first assessments where all mid 80s to high 90s, I do not know what to classify my current conditions. How can I progress or excel in my marks, life and HSC I doubt my acheivements I am not going to get my 90 atar the direction I am heading at is moving further away from the goal.

Please I am struggling...

yooook

HSC
bro, your good , 1 last year and then we can do what we want in Uni

yooook

HSC
yea sure, my direction is not heading there.
first of all, make a routine, add exercise to this routine/schedule. exercise makes you feel better and is a stress reliever. when studying remove your phone and other things which could distract you, make sure you study. my teacher always says that we stress too much, because hsc isn't that hard, u just have to put your head down, study, go ahead of the class and achieve your goals. if you ever feel like you are stressing, start studying and finish the work you have to and the stress will go away. for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)