i cant believe i just... (1 Viewer)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
..sat through the whole repeat of sunday nights aussie idol...grr....should have been doin chemistry..but oh well...
actually..the repeat made me pick up my mobile and send a message to vote for shannon..grr...now i'm wasting my money, not just my time...grrrr

N

ND

You're feeling guilty about not studying already? Come on, you've got plenty of time for chemistry. :p (unless you're a 1st year or about 2 weeks slow)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
Originally posted by ND
You're feeling guilty about not studying already? Come on, you've got plenty of time for chemistry. :p (unless you're a 1st year or about 2 weeks slow)
hmmm...chemistry assignment...due tomorow...havent really started...thats why i'm guilty....

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
why the hell did u vote 4 shannon
cos i reckon he sang a better version of their new single...and i didnt like how guy did crazy in love for his last song...otherwise..i probably wouldnt have voted at all...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
cos i reckon he sang a better version of their new single...and i didnt like how guy did crazy in love for his last song...otherwise..i probably wouldnt have voted at all...
pfft, go vote for guy to cancel your vote for shannon

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
i dont like shannon much...one dimentional imo...
i agree... he doesnt have much of a personality and he is your typcial "aussie battler"
he doesnt bring anything new and he is very boring... yeah i guess one dimensional is the perfect word for him

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well the votes are 4% apart, vote 1 guy!!!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
well the votes are 4% apart, vote 1 guy!!!!
Yeah 4%, shiteness!
If Shannon wins I will be so pissed off...

I think Shannons 2 songs of choice last week were better than Guys, but as Asquithian said-he is 1 dimensional. Everyone loves him when he comes out in jeans and a singlet and sings his "Aussie Battler" songs and, but aside from that, what else can he do well?
And whose gonna want to hear someone singing about their hard-knock life when they are the Australian Idol and probably loaded with money? Not me. :(

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
whats the source ? :)
The 2 hosts sed it on the encore special.

can shannon fans tell me y u like him, cuz im confused, he hasn't got a better voice than guy, he doesn't move better than guy, and if u girlz tell me he's cute, he's 28 yrs old married wit 2 kids suddenly isn't he less appealin, or mayb thats y u like him cuz u cant have him

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J

can shannon fans tell me y u like him, cuz im confused, he hasn't got a better voice than guy, he doesn't move better than guy, and if u girlz tell me he's cute, he's 28 yrs old married wit 2 kids suddenly isn't he less appealin, or mayb thats y u like him cuz u cant have him
Because he's 'oh so hot', and Australia needs to carry on it's tradition of feeding a music industry based on image, rather than any actual talent.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
whats the source ? :)
yeah the hosts as someone said. at the beginning and end of the encore special they added comments, and at the end their comments were that they are 4% apart!
Originally posted by Suney_J

i totally agree

but something someone has told me is that he is the typical aussie battler

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
he will certainly be a battler if he goes to world idol
and u neva know guy could be the 1 who's 4% behind, so c'mon ppl vote GUY !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)