I had to get a misadventure (1 Viewer)

clarity

HSC
And it sucks because it was the easiest SORII paper Ive ever seen. During the exam I was getting dizzy spells, was really hot and was blowing my nose constantly. I couldnt concentrate and had the biggest headache, I felt like throwing up. I finished the exam but one of the exam ladies gave me the form and I went to the doctors that night. So yeah.. My assessment mark will be tonnes better, I did really well, and I know that I didnt do my best in the exam. I didnt really want to fill out the form, but hey. The exam would have been pretty good ordinarily :(

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh that sums up exactly what happened to me in English paper 2.

So what happens? They still mark your responses though? Do you get extra marks or do they just use your internal mark without any regard for what you did in the exam...

Last edited:

clarity

HSC
Apparently they will mark it as normal, as the misadventure paperwork wont arrive until its been marked. Theyll then take my paper out, see if the mark is better/worse than my assessment mark. Which ever is better, they will award me. Thats what the head examiner lady told me, don't know if its exactly the same, but it sounds about right. I hope it all works out.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
clarity said:
Apparently they will mark it as normal, as the misadventure paperwork wont arrive until its been marked. Theyll then take my paper out, see if the mark is better/worse than my assessment mark. Which ever is better, they will award me. Thats what the head examiner lady told me, don't know if its exactly the same, but it sounds about right. I hope it all works out.

That would be the school assesment mark after alignment and moderation though wouldnt it?

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
i had the same problem in math. i became really sick all of a sudden- throbbing headache, loss of cocentration and began to throw up. i began to cry because i thought that because i didnt finish my paper, id fail. but the supervisor was understanding and gave me a misadventure form. are these things definitely accepted?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)