i HATE finanical maths.. (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i REALLy hate financial maths with a PASSION!!!

anyone else?? credit cards on terms fkn get to me AAAAAAAAAH :chainsaw: anyway bye!!:santa:

:ninja: hehehe how cute

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
god yeah, i am SO sick of it... someone pass me a bucket.

kini mini

HSC
I'm doing financial maths at uni, it's pissing me off too with its sheer triviality and the ineptitude of my lecturer :p.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ehhhehhehe ...

you must be doing the dodgy financial maths course then ... :p

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i cant say i had much trouble with financial maths. i dont remember it being a hated part of the course for me. i found it pretty straight forward. get through the work, understand the work and forget about it until your next assessment. dont stress over it too much

CJ

Teachers Incompitence

I don't think the subject would be anywhere near as annoying if my teacher could decide what it was he wanted us to do. Some days you should do it this way, some days another way and on the third day he realises the other two things he told us were wrong and it's REALLY this other thing!!!!!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
its soooooo boring. im sick of questions asking me to find Lucy's total interest payable on her home loan when she borrowed
$250 000 over 8 years at 6% pa flat rate interest......etc etc. it just shits me!!

grrrr!

but its way better than what the poor suckers in mathematics have to do. hehehe!!!

go general!

parko :D

Bimbo

Southern Girl
financial maths is the easiest part though!!! i HATE HATE HATE that linear stuff...all that stuff just confuses me. i've only just gotten the hang of it after reading the whole section about 3 times!

Rabster

IT'S U GENERAL MATHS STUDENTS, WHO MAKE US 2 UNIT STUDENTS LOOK SMART. U'S ARE IDIOTS. PURE IDIOTS!!! I CANT BELIEVE UR COMPLAINING ABOUT GENERAL MATHS!!! HELLLO!! !THAT SHOD TELL U SUMFINS RONG!!! KNOCK KNOCK!!...WAKE UP BITC@#hS

elefant

i hate all my subjects!!!

omg. i cant stand anyof my subjects!
theyre all either 2 hard, 2 boring, or 2 stoopid.
i hate them all
help!
im panicking cuz i juz saw 137 days tills HSC.....omg!!!!
i swear ill do so bad..............let me do good plz God!!!!!

im aiming for 97, or high.
im first in only 1 subject.
in top 7 for the rest, can i do it? hope so!!!!!

good luk everyone!!!:D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im sorry butI don't see you getting 97 with General Maths and only oe first ranking. Just being realistic. I do 4 extension subjects and Im ranked first in 6 subjects but theres no way Im gunna get 97 or anywhere near that high. I spose it depends on your other subjects and your school though.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i do not get shperical geometry and all that that world stuff... AAARGH!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
financial maths can be easy without fully understanding it...

just make sure you know what numbers to substitute for what letters in which formula...

u dont even have to remember the formulas!!!! (which is why i dropped to general from 2 unit!!)

it doesnt have to be hard.. its only as hard as you make it

princess
xox

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Financial maths is the easiest general maths subject...but as boring as bongwater. I got so sick of all the little scenrios:
"Gertie-Sue wants $5000 for a car, and wants to figure out which bank interest rate...blah blah blah."

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
precisely... and as long as you know that u put gertie-sue's $5000 in where the formula says Amount (A) u'll be fine...

i find the most annoying thing is when teachers put names of students in their class in the assessment task.... that is frustrating!!!!

princess
xox

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by PrincessSJ

i find the most annoying thing is when teachers put names of students in their class in the assessment task.... that is frustrating!!!!
Yes! And they try to be all clever if they're talking about what the person is saving up to buy. Like if they know a student does gymnastics, they'll say that so-and-so is saving up to buy some gymnastics equipment. :rolleyes:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
oh i got told i was saving to buy a car in the test (cause i do like my car and spend a lot of time working on it) but i was told i was saving to buy a new one... A FORD!!!! damn freakshow my teacher is... lol

rogue

Originally posted by parko
its soooooo boring. im sick of questions asking me to find Lucy's total interest payable on her home loan when she borrowed
$250 000 over 8 years at 6% pa flat rate interest......etc etc. it just shits me!!

I=PRN/100

I=250000 multiplied by 6 multiplied by 8 divided by 100
=$120000

i think :teacher:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)