• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I hate when (2 Viewers)

SweetSeasons

HSC
You like some one out of your league, like way out, like you're under 5's and he's like a major league super star, and you like them any way....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
You like some one out of your league, like way out, like you're under 5's and he's like a major league super star, and you like them any way....
life sucks...proves we're immortal..i mean mortal :p i think every1 has done that, but at least u know they're out of ur league, jus dont drop ur standards back 2 our level, coz that'll harm u more

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol. drop my standards back to my level you mean? I'm like at the bottom of the ladder, my standards can't drop any lower :p. because i'm on the lowest level my self :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
MasterP said:
I never really bought into the whole "out of my league" stuff.
maybe that's because you're the person who is out of every ones league

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol. drop my standards back to my level you mean? I'm like at the bottom of the ladder, my standards can't drop any lower :p. because i'm on the lowest level my self :p
awww...lol...shocking, totally shocking, a girl who is not cocky about who she can have...there is a god!:p jkn well, how do u know? i am very low

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
MasterP said:
I never really bought into the whole "out of my league" stuff.
The out of league thing only applies for girls. Ugly guys can get hot girls, but ugly girls can't get hot guys.

I love the fact that life isnt fair.

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I hate when people like you breathe air....fkn waste.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahahahaha

wohhhhhh, fuck u guys n gurls r playin wif my head...im goin 2 bed

haha. that rhymed..shit...im gone, nite

oh yeh...he sed breathing coz it means ur alive n can type...

SweetSeasons

HSC
So you don't like the fact that I feel like a dag because i have feelings for some one I will never get to be with?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i sed ur a very funny girl who likes typing question marks in obsessive proportions...no? well, yeh...i dunno, stay cool

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, it's awesome because girls go for personality, something we can easily change, however guys go for looks, something that girls can't change, even though they try with make up and clothes.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
don't put yourself down

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that's right, there's nothing worse than a girl with low self esteem.

SweetSeasons

HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, it's awesome because girls go for personality, something we can easily change, however guys go for looks, something that girls can't change, even though they try with make up and clothes.
You can't easily change personality and i wouldn't want some one who would change their personality just to be with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)