I love clean water... (1 Viewer)

Basil84

hmmm yeah, i think my mum could have answered that friggin question! I reckon my little sister would have got over 50% for that exam!!
And yes it was very flippin broad!!
Does anyone have any idea about red blood cells??
They either ask stuff that a garden gnome would know, or stuff that was so to the side of the course that even if u studied heaps, u would have glanced at that stuff while studying and went, hmmm nah too off track, wont spend much time on that.
there we go
a year of learning gone down the drain.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Even though i dont know your mother or little sister, i am sure that if they are clever enough to be able to brush there own teeth, you are right, they probabrly would have done as well as i did in that exam.
The red blood cell prac was a joke, what the hell type of saftey issues are there!! i crapped on about 'care around elctrical outlets and care with glass which is sharp when broken.'

--insomniac--

i wrote be careful not to break the glass slide when raising the platform against the magnifier things.. and that the microcope should be properly used. *shrugs*

Perhaps the BoS were intending for us to be careful with needles and such when pricking ourselves for blood to use in the experiment but i said use prepared slides, so i really had no idea.

SamCD

HSC
Have a cry...

Would everybody stop wighning over the bio exam! If any of you had bothered to look at last years HSC you would have noticed that not all the exam was dedicated to content, alot of what they are testing is Scientific practise and an understanding of methodologies.
No one is ever happy with exams, and if it had been the other way around with the exam being too hard, you all would be crying about that too. Shut up and get over it!

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Sam, the point of these threads is to discuss the exams afterwards....which is kinda what us cry babies are doing. We didnt like the exam and we are talking to each other about that. So if we are shitting you off, just leave and stop viewing the thread you loser!
me --> :torch: :burn: <-- you on fire from my tourch

angel_kate

for the safety precaution in the red blood cells prac, i wrote that u had to use a pre-prepared slide of blood and not make one urself cos u could get AIDS or another infection from contact with another person's blood.

I thought the exam was really good. the questions were pretty easy, except for the one on the brain in Communication cos i hadnt studied that!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
haha for the safety precaution for the blood slide one i said "wear gloves" in case the slide broke. gotta give me a mark for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)