I need some subtle ways of letting a girl know I like her :p (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Hey guys I need some help :p

So theres this girl at work who for the past several months I havent really talked to, except for the occasinal meaningless'hi, how are you?'' type conversation as we pass by eachother.

Anywho, over the last few days I've actually strated talking to her and it turns out we get on really really well, and she is defiently one of the most intersting and nicest people I've ever met.

Well my problem is that I'm a fairly quiet sorta guy, and arent really too good at expressing how I feel. I just dont know how to go about letting her know that I really like her and want to get to know her better. So do you guys have any ideas on how I can subtly let her know that I like her? :p

I would also like to get to know her out of work but dont really know about how to how to bring up that topic...like I cant really think of anything that would give us a good reason to see eachother out of work :p So how do I go about organising something we can do together out of work? I dont really want to ask her straight out cos I'm too shy... I just sort of want to hint at the idea :p

Well thanks for any help :cool:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Give her a playful slap on the behind and start talking to her like she's a peice of meat.
hahahhahahah

i would consider using a straighter forwarder approach. dont play games.

millymoo

HSC
i was going to suggest work christmas party but then realised that christmas is past....

you should probably try build the friend foundation first... that way if you become good enojugh mates its not weird if you start to call or up or catch up out of work... decreases the awkwardness of the situation if your intentions seem honourable and friendly !

but i guess that sucks too cause she might be like i dont want to ruin our friendship if you do decide to take things furthur...

okay just scrap everything ive written its useless

goodluck though!

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
if you get lunch breaks together offer to share something... take a bag of starburst or something. take the opportunity to start a conversation. talk about the trip to europe your planninng to take etc. get her talking and then dont interrupt. people like talking about themselves

alternatively try, have you tried the new chilla from gloria jeans? would you like to come get one with me after work? im dying for one... [haha im trying to be subtle here]

ive had this happen to me where a guy at work was so shy and embarressed he avoided eye contact. his sister asked me out and i said no becasue he was too chicken... haha poor kid. heres my advice. dont be shy. just ask her. even if she says no work wont be that awkward. turn it into a running joke and keep asking her playfully to go the the movies until she cracks. or you do

goodluck kiddo

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
how about, miantain eye contact, be happy around her and laugh and what not like you are having a good time... compliement her, tell her you really enjoy talking to her. if she says something like " i enjoy talking to you to" say something like well maybe we can talk outside of work? and give her your number
or alternatively you could say well how about we spend time togther out of work? and either

a) say ill pick u up at 7
b) invite her to coffee
c) [what i would do] tell her you and a bunch of your friends were going to the club on friday night, if she and her friends were to go aswell, maybe we could bump into each other ;)

see that way its all casual, the friends are there and what not so its definetely not a date, and leave it as an open invitiation so it doesnt make it seem like your night is hinging on wether she is there or not

then again at work i dont have to do this, i bump into alot of people from work at clubs anyways

Me+you=happy

HSC
stay as friends for now, and slowly work ur way up.. u say u only recently talked to her.. letting her know u like her is going a bit too fast.. try and get to know her moree
and eventually you'll know where u going..

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
the only reason you 'like' her a lot is the physical.. you've been fantasising and obsessing for way too long without getting to know her well enough.
You might get bored of her once you get to know her enough. Unless you just want to bone her

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Well my problem is that I'm a fairly quiet sorta guy, and arent really too good at expressing how I feel.
You sound like me back 01'

Stalk her at the bus stop, it's what I did.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
It depends on where you work.

Working in a smallish place would make it much 'harder' because you are more likely to be closer to everyone rather than just lets say mates with a few people. Plus itd be more awkward if things dont work out ie restaurants and lots of other hospitality places where you work in close contact. Although at the same time it depends on how the people you work with are. At my place we are all really close so any 'awkwardness' or tension is either made into a huge ongoing joke or people get over it because there is only so much time that 10 or so people can spend talking about 2 people.

By the sounds of it you work in a place with a relatively large number of staff considering you have worked together for ages but only really done the walk past hello. In that case, it should be easy for you to just say 'lets catch up out of work' next time you chat since work doesn't provide you with that many opportunities.

I suggest ask her out before you spend too much time chatting/getting to know eachother at work. Form the 'potential' in her mind rather than the work friend.

sabdow

HSC
Walk up to her with an amplified microphone and say;

"Hey Bitch!"

"Yeah you!"

"Yeah that's right bitch, I'm talking to you!"

"Want to see a movie on the weekend?"

*Make that screeching noise that does an endless and high-pitched beep*

"Wack her across the head with a chair"

Works every time.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Give her 3 standard drinks. According to Brainiac you will be 11% more attractive. And then pounce. Use your moves. Don't be her friend. You probably have plenty of friends, you don't need another friend, you need a bed buddy.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
2sense said:
Give her 3 standard drinks. According to Brainiac you will be 11% more attractive. And then pounce. Use your moves. Don't be her friend. You probably have plenty of friends, you don't need another friend, you need a bed buddy.
Will you be my bed buddy?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
1. Ask her if you could speak to her. Then question whether she is currently in a relationship.

This way it raises curiosity, enables you to find out if she's already dating (which saves much embarrassment when you ask her out) and offers an opening to ask her out too.

WIN WIN WIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)