i was expecting ratios (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
i dunno about you but i was expecting a big short answer Q on ratios like usual,

but the one about obtaining finance from the ASX screwed me over huge.

phoebeee

HSC
Holy crap me too. I just BS'd about how it's easy to obtain finance, but shareholders can gain too much control.

matthew91

HSC
i dunno about you but i was expecting a big short answer Q on ratios like usual,

but the one about obtaining finance from the ASX screwed me over huge.
That one about the ASX I just went on about how obtaining finance from the stock exchange can be very very risky or very very profitable and just went on bout that.

sickk

HSC
all i could manage was a disadvantage saying that "selling shares to obtain profits dilutes ownership of the company and profits have to be shared with all shareholders"

then for advantage "quick and easy" lol i had no idea

bmn

HSC
all i could manage was a disadvantage saying that "selling shares to obtain profits dilutes ownership of the company and profits have to be shared with all shareholders"

then for advantage "quick and easy" lol i had no idea
I had that for disadvantage, and for advantage I had it can raise a large amount of capital...

Rainie

HSC
Bullshitted the ASX bit. Thank god no ratios. I hate hate hate calculating them >_>

driaxx

HSC
That one about the ASX I just went on about how obtaining finance from the stock exchange can be very very risky or very very profitable and just went on bout that.

Yeah same..(if its the question i'm thinking of?) I hope that was the right answer...was there another question about debt financing? or was it just this one? I forgot what I wrote - total mind blank after the exam! Or was this the one that asked for one disadvantage and one advantage?

I just wrote that it was a good type of finance but also risky (BS exageration)

See I found all those short answers common sense - but if they weren't and you needed specific answers for some (like that one) I'm screwed. (Short answers are my only hope of a safe band 5 ATM)

HSC
argh. I studied them hard. And it was just one small little multiple choice question (i think it was one, i can't remember)

stufff you bos.

suckierocks

HSC
im finance person n this year no finance in short ans!!

hate it.,.

i kno nth abt marketing
hope i didnt screw

azn_satans

HSC
agree with title... from the past papers i did like nearly all of them had a financial report in the short answer where require to work out like the ratios and where you had to comment on it in relation to industry average and stuff.. not being in there was a big disappointment as i was prepared of it .

hairspray

HSC
I know everyone will hate me for saying this but the night b4 the exam i had the option to either study the ratios OR read the finance sections of the coca cola and qanta case studies. So i was like screw the ratios, and read the finance case studies. This was only a snap decision based on my prediction that global and finance were definitely going to be in the ext response section.

So when I realise that the ratio wasnt in the short answers, it was a HUGE relief but at the same time i checked twice to make sure that i didnt miss seeing it.

bb24492

HSC
ratios was my weakest point of business so i full worked so hard to memorise all the ratios and there were hardly any if not none. I got pretty pissed but relieved at the same time.

cata

HSC
OMG I'm soooo pissed :mad: at the fact that they didn't even have the financial ratios section for the Short Answers.

That was one of my strengths as i spent hours memorising the formulas and strategies for each!! FAR OUT!!! WHY THE HECK DID THEY MAKE THE EXTENDED RESPONSE ON FINANCIAL INSTEAD of making it the ratios. I was hoping that i could gain an extra few marks on the Short answers of Ratios, but tooo bad being our year group, we didnt get any!!! :(

GAHHH :chainsaw: Oh well the questions were so random this year compared to the past papers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)