i was sick during the exam (1 Viewer)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
yeh, i was. and now that i look at the exam again, 2 days later, the exam wasnt all that difficult.

fuck being sick.

maybe i just suck and am making excuses. but why can i do the questions now?

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
illmatic said:
yeh, i was. and now that i look at the exam again, 2 days later, the exam wasnt all that difficult.

fuck being sick.

maybe i just suck and am making excuses. but why can i do the questions now?
Lots of reasons why you can't sit the same exam now but they pretty obvious, also the difficulty takes into account pressure and the exam conditions- doing it at home is far different than in the exam room

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
agreed skyrockets, after i came home, i realised the silly mistakes i made in some questions and bnaged my head on a wall over it(not literally). i was sick too, flu for the 3rd time this year.....it sucked hard, i was coughing every 5 seconds with flem in my throat, it was horrible.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh next time should raise your hand! In maths test I accidently banged my head on the cabinet right behind me (why our school has a cabinet at the same height as the student head hanging off the roof/wall is beyond me)... and the ladies all came over and asked if I was ok and if I needed misadventure form- but then it happened after they said "pens down" (because I had just managed to finish q10b and put my pen down and... swung my head back in happiness >_> )...

illusions

HSC
N/A
Meh. Did you put in an illness/misadventure form?

I sat English 2 sick: I actually had to leave the exam room to throw up. So, yea, I think you'll find a lot of people in the same boat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)