IAAF World Athletic Championships 07' (1 Viewer)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Oh my how exciting! Tirunesh Dibaba is the most awesome 10ker ever. If you love the excitement of this year's world chamionships in Osaka and feel the need to type something about it, post here.

mat2154

HSC
i was really looking forward to tyson gay vs asafa powell, powell got off to a pretty good start but gay was just too strong in the end. its pretty disappointing how the aussies went, ie tamsyn lewis and parnov

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
I know! It's pretty shit but I blame it on the weather, benita johnson FELL OVER in the 10k *tear* but I couldn't give a shit about Tamsyn Lewis.

mat2154

HSC
jana rawlinson is performing so well after having her baby. she strolled into the finals after running her srcond fastest time of the year and i reckon that she will have a good chance of taking out the gold tonight.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
mat2154 said:
jana rawlinson is performing so well after having her baby. she strolled into the finals after running her srcond fastest time of the year and i reckon that she will have a good chance of taking out the gold tonight.
I'm quite annoyed, I missed out on WC last night and the night before because of my yearly's :'(

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Mottram was thrashed last night, you kind of expect the white guys to drop back in these races...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mat2154 said:
i was really looking forward to tyson gay vs asafa powell, powell got off to a pretty good start but gay was just too strong in the end. its pretty disappointing how the aussies went, ie tamsyn lewis and parnov
hahahahahhahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)