iLectures (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
they wouldnt know what ur doing unless its a lecture where rolls are taken (not many of these around but there are one or two)

hellopian

HSC
I think many of them would not recommend it, as they encourage you to be a part of the 'learning environment', although, unless rolls are marked for your lecture, then there is no real way for the lecturers to track your attendance. I don't think they would be against it though, as long as you are still keeping up with the lectures.

mserica

HSC
Very rare do they mark the role as majority of the lectures are run throughout the day and evening students cannot attend. They dont know if you do or do not turn up ..... though keep in mind some classes (those run as seminars) usually dont record the lecuture so you have no option but to turn up.

The seminars are always held in the evenings.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I assume they don't think highly of it - because some refuse to post notes before the lecture as they think it will make more students turn up. However, some probably don't care as they have things which they regard as more important to worry about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)