Illiness misadventure period pain? (1 Viewer)

Hiheyhello

HSC
omg i got mine in my first week of four exams and it made me really dizzy and faint (the side effects i generally get)

i wonder if that’s applicable for an illness misadventure….

if so then why TF didn’t my school tell us

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
omg i got mine in my first week of four exams and it made me really dizzy and faint (the side effects i generally get)

i wonder if that’s applicable for an illness misadventure….

if so then why TF didn’t my school tell us
Hey lucky U it's not like U have an exam in 30 minutes!

moriamsdubu

HSC
omg girlboss we're synced.......hurts so bad rn
seems like all of us are synced HAHAH good luck y'all and make sure to apply for illness / misadventure if you get them during your exam and to go to the doctor right after your exam to get them to fill out their section of the form

Hiheyhello

HSC
seems like all of us are synced HAHAH good luck y'all and make sure to apply for illness / misadventure if you get them during your exam and to go to the doctor right after your exam to get them to fill out their section of the form
wait, so you can apply?
can you afterwards?

moriamsdubu

HSC
wait, so you can apply?
can you afterwards?
i'm pretty sure you can, from what i know u just notify your examiner during the exam and get a form from them, then theres a section a doctor fills out, the examiner, you, and your principal then your principal sends it to NESA. i'm not 100% sure if this is how it goes though since i havent done it before this is just whats on the NESA page for it (https://educationstandards.nsw.edu..../hsc/rules-and-processes/illness-misadventure) !

qwertywerido

HSC
gahhh.. anyways survived it- (not that i did well in the advanced math exam but don't think it had anything to do with period- more, normal distributions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)