im poor (1 Viewer)

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
I have big problems... I need advice and stuff. Im a bright student and strive to do well but i struggle only a little with my depression and **** anyway, i want to study more often but i get in trouble its not fair! how can i apply for something like a scolarship to go to a boarding school so i dont get in trouble for studying. help me out. i also need help with my chemistry, and none of the patients here are my age. please dont be mean to me i'm having a really shit day and i nearly want to die.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
thats beside the point i just want to study more

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
i think i can do it... what boarding schools are there?

Revelrous

HSC
what the hell are you on about honestly?
'none of the patients' ? wtf you live in a mental institution?

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
well you see thats your problem
mental institution = confined
seeking to go to another school = not confined

therefore 404 not found
what are you suggesting? ive been in fucking hell holes for 2 years now you dont know what its like. im doing school via pathways and they're letting me go back to normal life next year... its all i have to look forward to and when im back home again i'll just be getting in trouble for studying too much

ashllis92

HSC
Some schools have equity type scholarships and such, maybe look into some of those. You're aiming to get pretty high so make sure that you look into things such as EAS which can help give you a bit of help, it seems like you deserve it. As far as what school to apply for, IMO apply for all of them, if you only apply to one or two your chances are a lot less.
Also, you need to determine if a change of environment will negatively affect your motivation which you clearly have lots of. I changed schools for similar reasons to you and found that I hated my new school and found it really hard to do my work because I couldn't be bothered.
Why not try looking up Chemistry notes on a site like csu.hsconline.edu.au, I basically taught myself HSC chem from here. It's great and can really explain topics. Don't forget that if you get stuck, you can post up here and we'll give answering a go. There's some pretty cluey people about.
In the end however it's up to you. If you're motivated and driven (which you seem to be) you'll get there, just don't be too proud to accept a helping hand when it's offered.
As far as goal setting goes, you seem to have a big goal in mind but at times big far away goals can be a bit hard to help sustain you're drive and motivation. Instead, keep your big goal but break it down into little bits. Aim to understand a topic or complete a practise essay on the weekend, try to break it down into little bits which are so much more manageable to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
Good luck!

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
"UAI aim 99.94"
not that intelligent, I see.

You could try some rural schools, theyre more than happy to receive a good student. but, i suppose all schools are. You could try Mackillop or All Saints in Bathurst. Or any of the schools round that region. Kinross, in Orange maybe.

The Nomad

HSC
"UAI aim 99.94"
not that intelligent, I see.

You could try some rural schools, theyre more than happy to receive a good student. but, i suppose all schools are. You could try Mackillop or All Saints in Bathurst. Or any of the schools round that region. Kinross, in Orange maybe.
It says 99.94+, pretty sure she means 99.95.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
my aunty wants me to help around the house more when im at home. what i do never seems to be enough for her. and on the ward, the teacher gives me a weeks worth each night of homework and i get it done but they're constantly pulling me away from my work... other patients trust me to burden me with their suicidal plans and nurses want me to do other things rather than be stuck in my room all the time

muscleman09

HSC
I have big problems... I need advice and stuff. Im a bright student and strive to do well but i struggle only a little with my depression and **** anyway, i want to study more often but i get in trouble its not fair! how can i apply for something like a scolarship to go to a boarding school so i dont get in trouble for studying. help me out. i also need help with my chemistry, and none of the patients here are my age. please dont be mean to me i'm having a really shit day and i nearly want to die.

*And next ladies and gentlemen, we will entering the home of the TROLL... I do warn you all, please keep all body parts within the carriage. Last thing we want is an attention seeking troll coming up to us*

*ooohh... ahhhh.ooO..OooO*

"Look mwummy, wook at the fugly twoll."

"Now Jimmy, what did the lady warn us about trolls and giving them attention?"

"Swowwy mwummy, i forgwot how they like being cewenta of attwentwen... and how evwytwime we wook at dwem dey get hungwy"

mwother wucking twoll!

raniya

HSC
freind dont u worry... i guess we all have problems but im suree u'll cross all ur wallas n be very succesfulll if u neeed any help in chemistry at all.... ill tutor u 4 freee im finshing my hsc this yr n is pretty goood in chemistry... u can c mi page 2 get mi details.....

Jaylee42003

HSC
i have advice for you. and it's already too late to use it. but i guess it's relevant for the future. don't ever EVER post personal stuff like this onto here. most people dont give a fuck, and will make your depression worse, and strive to bring your down and shit on your face. you won't get much sympathy on here, and if you're looking for advice, ring the KHL or Lifeline - people that are actually qualified to help you, rather than the low-life bastards on here. take it from me - i've learnt the hard way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)