im that ESL guy,i did really well in external exam, but.. (1 Viewer)

dadeng

HSC
i guess i only got 72% in internal exam, and my rank is 9/19, i think i can easily get 80% in external exam, what HSC mark should I get? :)

Last edited:

XRJ

HSC
N/A
Dadeng, you know who I am.. I'm in your class :D (Unless theres another dadeng out there...)

usually you half it. 72% assess, 80% external = 76% (but dont forget scaling...)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, there's scaling and aligning and all that shit which I never really understood. You never know how well/badly you did until you actually get it in writing (or in this case...until you see it on the computer screen/phone). Keep your chin up and focus on the rest of your HSC :)

TheExpert

HSC
N/A
Reading test specific preparation materials will help you understand your strengths and weaknesses on specific topic areas covered in the test. Understanding which types of problems are easiest and which are most difficult will help you develop a study plan for the test. While developing your plan, take note of grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing expectations. Also take note of specific exercise types on your exam. Good wishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)