• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Imaginative Journey, Need Help? (1 Viewer)

gilboium

At the moment i am doing the topic of Imaginary Journey's, specifically focusing on Shakespeare's "The Tempest" and the Poem form the Stimulus text "The Road Not Taken".

I am searching for people that are willing to discuss themes, issues, characters, techniques, contexts, plots, characters, links etc. share notes, opinions and/or differing views about such topics, focusing (of course) on the Imaginary Journey

I find that the most efficent way of learning is to actually teach somethign to somebody else, that way you have to formulate a coherant idea in your brain, thus affirming your knowledge and understanding of the topic. And so in helping u i would also be helping myself, and vice versa.

I also find that debating, arguing or simply discussing a topic also helps to affirm that knowledge and gain differing perspectives of such issues and themes that may be relevant to the Imaginary Journey. It's important to undertsand those differeing views, but also to choose your own. At least this way you will have a broader choice.

So if you are doing Imaginary Journey's, specifically "The Tempest" and/or "The Road Not Taken" then you can:

ADD me to your MSN list, gilboium@hotmail.com

or simply email me with the subject "Imaginary Journey" or "The Tempest" or "The Road Not Taken"

Hope to hear from u soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)