• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important!! Missin Courses (1 Viewer)

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
i logged into webCT n blackboard to find that i am missin courses. MYUNI says i have enrolled but INFS1001 does not appear on blackboard and SOFT1001 does not appear on WebCT.

is this a problem or should i just wait til monday before worryin???

funking_you

G'day

The coordinator of the course will add it to blackboard/webct, the majority of units still haven't been added.
However they will be online by the commencement of the 1st lecture for that unit, if not, the unit's coordinator is just lazy.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
theChemCoach said:
G'day

The coordinator of the course will add it to blackboard/webct, the majority of units still haven't been added.
However they will be online by the commencement of the 1st lecture for that unit, if not, the unit's coordinator is just lazy.
I knu it's polite to greet peeps...but srsly...that "G'day" thingie gets anoyying after seeing it on all ur posts. It's not my fault I can't stop reading your posts....make them less valuable...then I won't even bother to read......:D

Generator

HSC
N/A
Not all units make use of those systems, too, but I would say that in the case of those two you should just take note of what theChemCoach had to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)