indochina (1 Viewer)

astro boy

HSC
wat were people's thoughts on the vietnam questions? i feel sorry for the poor souls who expected one question on vietnam and one question just on cambodia

tweakin

they were both pretty simple and straight forward...
I did the tactics/strategies one and pulled out heaps of shit

A_Storia

Thought it was good. Did the US policies one. Got stuck into the US good. Talked about how the policies affected both Vietnam and Cambodia.

phunky

Yeah um I did the tactics one too! if i didn't cram the nite b4 no way i would've passed. yeah it was ok- cos i just talked about the tactics on both side and how it led to the north victory... i kinda manipulated the question so that i cold answer it....:confused:

vertigo

I did the US policies question, though I sorta regretted it half-way through... the other question was so much easier, but in a way I'm glad I chose the harder one (IMHO), they like that....
:/

I just rambled on and on about changing US policies and how it changed from staunch Anti-communism, to the response of the US homefront, etc.... I'm really hoping that I do well in that question.

Arch-man

I was one of those sad people who expected 1 Cambodia question, but all my base are belong to me and I was able to take on the tactics question in record style. Finished with 3 secs on the clock. *head wobble*

tobyd33

Yeah, I reckon that the Indochina questions were not cool. We were always told to talk about all three countried in Indochina (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia) in our essays, and then the question just asked for Vietnam. Learning the other two countries was a waste of time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)