• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Indonesia seeks 20 yrs jail for Christian beheadings (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
DEATH TO THOSE DIRTY, DASTARDLY DRUG MULES! You tell em Indonesia. Make us proud!1337

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so 'smuggling' a weed, a weed that grows in the dirt and is native to basically everywhere in the world is as servere as beheading several girls?

well i guess this is what to expect when a braindead religion like islam is dominant.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
wtf? someone who is only accused of smuggling drugs with no evidence has got the same sentence? makes sense...wtf is wrong with that country

HSC
hello2005 said:
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/JAK339113.htm

... the same as Schapelle Corby. Goes to show what a crappy backwards country Indonesia really is.

...this is the type of sentence they would have gotten in australia. but hey, any excuse to rag on Indonesia. And Islam.

Corby is a stupid drug mule who deserves what she got. Drugs kill millions.

(BTW- I actually feel sorry for her, but I must admit that if she is guilty, then I have no problem with her sentence. It's too bad you don't get 20 years for drugs in australia.)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Drugs kill millions.
Smoking pot is a proven, diabolical killer. I see thousands in the street, day after day lying there without any help, dying from a pot-overdose. And hey, if you're stupid enough to take hard drugs then I don't see why the state should be killing people for simply aiding your studidity. They're gonna get their hands on the precious, precious heroin anyway. Thanks to Indonesias awesomtastic role in international relations though, our streets are gonna be totally heroin-free forever. Thanks Idonesia! Keep killing them Aussies for us!

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Smoking pot is a proven, diabolical killer. I see thousands in the street, day after day lying there without any help, dying from a pot-overdose. And hey, if you're stupid enough to take hard drugs then I don't see why the state should be killing people for simply aiding your studidity. They're gonna get their hands on the precious, precious heroin anyway. Thanks to Indonesias awesomtastic role in international relations though, our streets are gonna be totally heroin-free forever. Thanks Idonesia! Keep killing them Aussies for us!
Well as soon as australia starts developing its own tough stand on hard drugs then maybe we won't get stpid stuff like that idiot girl dieing after overdosing on ice.
The people who take these drugs are stupid and they deserve the consequences, but I still feel bad for their families.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Its actually got nothing to do with Islam - Its just these countries are lot more strict on drug trafficking cos its fucks the country over big time.

Same case scenario pretty sure on most south east asian countries.

hello2004

Its just these countries are lot more strict on drug trafficking cos its fucks the country over big time.
But beheading schoolgirls doesn't? When you see this it makes the intended executions of the Bali 9 members simply unacceptable.

Well as soon as australia starts developing its own tough stand on hard drugs then maybe we won't get stpid stuff like that idiot girl dieing after overdosing on ice.
You can't compare ice and marijuana.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
something tells me she didnt get the funny....

so iama spell it out for her: Weed has never killed anyone ever, let alone millions. You cant od on it[pretty sure, if u did it would take a massive amount], you dont die from it, and its not really a 'drug' problem, let alone a problem.

20 years for smuggling alcohol i say! after all its a bigger killer than weed.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
The people who take these drugs are stupid and they deserve the consequences, but I still feel bad for their families.
I feel sorry for the families of the executed drug mules, who were engaging in something that should barely be considered a crime.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ElendilPeredhil said:
It wasn't ice... it was MDMA.

Optophobia

HSC
This is just months after they shot a few christians for killing Muslims.

Don't forget the Bali 9. They are going to be shot.

I love John Howard for giving 1 billion dollars aid to them. He's always making the right decisions.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Man, there's a bit too much pseudo-racism and stereotyping in this thread if you ask me. My beef is with the Indonesian government and legal systems, not with the people.

Octophobia said:
Don't forget the Bali 9. They are going to be shot.
I prefer to call them the Australian 9, and much like everyone else, I think it's quite a tragedy that this might happen. It's certainly going to stir up massive amounts of emotions between the two countries. Singapore was kind of a distant issue to Australians with that Van Nguyen dilemma, whereas Indonesia just seems a lot closer to most Australians. Certainly something that you'd think any...logically thinking government would consider.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ElendilPeredhil said:
semantics.
Well, I was wrong. It was proven to be PMA, a completely different chemical, it is not "semantics". They are different chemicals completely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)