Indonesian Continuers! (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
The exam is at 2pm today :rolleyes: ........I do not know if I am scared or not....I am just really happy that it's my 2nd last exam; and then Im off to Bali! :uhhuh: :)

ANYONE doing this subject too???? I know there is a few of you guys out there!

purplemonkey

HSC
Indo Continuers

Yeah, I just got home from the exam (it finished 40 min ago). Twas a lot easier than expected...and I actually finished! (I have a habit of going over time on indo exams)...Man, I love the creatove writing, I always manage to write about prostitutes in there (my trademark)...lol...How did everyone else go?

rinnat_14

Lolz .. the exam wasn't too bad .. better than expected .. a lot of reading was involved ...although the reading part was fairly easy to understand ..

I finished just in time .. I always go over board with writing in all the sections ... it's a bad habit of mine ... ha ha ha I was writing about drugs and alcohol addictions .. not that far off ya purplemonkey

I'm so suprised there's an indo section here .. how awsome ..

btw I think there are around 100 students doin indo cont ...

Good luck to everyone with the remainder of the HSC...
hello to all the other OHS students ... :D he he he he

putri tini

HSC
apa kabar semua???

yes! the indo exam done now, 2 more exams to go! wooot on a role. its was an arlright paper, i avoided choosing at the foraml style wrting creative parts. ahhhh... but yeh was all good i finished with 5 mins to go, and went ove rit once. ahhh 3 hours is a bloody long time i tell u!

So glad its over. HEy pink pixie im off to bali as well, then javaaaaa yaaaay!! cannot wait :rolleyes:

GOOOO indo i luv it so much will miss learning indo and OHS kids hehe

Xxxxxx

purplemonkey

HSC
MMMM, ganja

rinnat_14 said:
... ha ha ha I was writing about drugs and alcohol addictions .. not that far off ya purplemonkey

Well, as well as the brothels, I also wrote about booze, and how he was doing too much ganja...lol...and opium..same, weord sense of humour, ay?

rinnat_14

Lolz .. yeah totally ... drugs all the way ! ha ahah ha

hopefully the markers will enjoy what we wrote ... they only have to read a hundred or so of them .. poor them ... wonder if they can read really bad hand writing ... i don't think mine was too bad .. :S

I was just wondering which questions people did for questions 12 and 13???
i did 12a and 13b ...

mgee

HSC
hello ladies.. and gents??

dude... that exam was... hm... cant really explain but you all went through it with me so you all know right? i cant really determine whether it was easy or hard. but i guess easy.. but i still think ill get a crappy mark lo... i dont think i incorporated enough language and stunning vocab...it was all kinda plain T_T

to rinna and purplemonkey... what question involved drugs, alcohol, and whores?? omg... did i do a different paper? hahaha.. was it the rural village question? where you had to explain to your friend your interesting experiences and highlights?? hahahah

after the 3 hrs.. my supervisor was dying to get out.. a couple mins to the end of the exam i had nothing else to write but just to be a butthead i pretended to look through and check my work just so i could make the supervisor a little pissy... cos she made to many noises during the exam... nb i was alone in a room with her...

im so freaked about indo... im scared that i wont do well... arghh!!!! but anyway...cant change anything now.. so to everyone good luck for all other exams and for your uai!!!

to OHS girls (and boy), good luck and ill miss you all ^^ remember to return cassettes...OOoooo lets make a day of it!! we'll all meet up and return it together and then go out... i know u wanna rinna !!! lol byeee

rinnat_14

Lol mitch ... tini and I are already organising an outing ... muahahah .. and you can't come .. jks jks ..

and yes ... drugs, alcohol and whores ... that was question 13b .. you did question 13a ... so your all good .. Lolz

don't worry i didn't incorporate enough language either ... I'm like .. hmm .. how do i put in object focus .. and oh yes must make sure to put in "di satu pihak and di lain pihak" and others .. damn my head hurt in the exam ... i didn't study for the exam... my bad ... not enough vocab or good senetnces were coming through to me :S *sob sob*

ha haha .. I was on my lonesome too .. and I had the fan on me .. my papers kept flying all over the place .. I was really hungry in the exam too :( .. i just wanted another exam to be over ..

yeah 7/10 exams so far ... wohoooo ... my doesn't time fly

putri tini

HSC
hallllo gimana kabarnya? Lagi ngapain?

OMG Im so nervous about indo! aduh pusing memikirkannya!

OHS pple (rin and mich) and anyone who wants to come, we should go out to indo movie, the ones produced by indo uni students (UTS) will be awesome. ill ask my friends when they're coming out. i watched one a couple of weeks ago was sooo cooool. hehe

anyways :) good luck in all other exams pple xx

elay_13

this is so weird, i never thought that people who did indo would like post things up here. well overall i thought the exam was quite good, some of the listening was a bit long and wordy but the rest was good.
any of you guys do extension? we had that today and it was not bad either. they must be being nice to language students this year! (mind you that must exclude english!)
well good luck with all your exams everyone

tabbiii

hi fellow indonesian continuers =) good luck in the rest of your exams! and if your finished, have fun partying!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)