Influences on Employment Relations (1 Viewer)

jracsits

HSC
For question 26 I totally stuffed the influences. Did influences on global business but related them to employment relations
i.e. social/cultures: lanuage, Legal: contracts
How many marks do you think that will lose me
Stressing badly

laram

HSC
omgg i did that too!! i actually wrote about global influences instead of e.r influences such as social/cultural and financial thinking it was good n then wen i got home i went through my textbook n was like 'OH FUCK!!'

but yeh hopefully doesnt bring me down too much cause i spoke about language n that was one of the things included in e.r influences too.. hmm :(

sickk

HSC
"markers accept a range of answers"

so although you might not have followed the syllabus, but it does show your knowledge of employment relations and you will be awarded marks
dont stress! few more exams to go guys

im more worried i filled in my multiple choice wrong, i didnt have time to go back and check it :( and now im paranoid

laram

HSC
ooh thank god lol.
thanks now i can relax a bit :)

dw im sure u did fine in multiple choice..hmm only time will tell.
goodluck :)

MrEconomics

HSC
Are u kidding.... If you wrote something totally irrelevant to the key influences on ER, then u will get no marks

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Yep. Like even social responsibilities could also fall under the management responsibilities in a global environment.If you notice, they interelate, their are common elements between the two. So I'm pretty sure they will accept a range of answers. Especially since the scenario had a global edge to it. As long as you specifically state what the social responsibility is.Sure it'l be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)