Information needed about Assessment Task Notifications (1 Viewer)

cuivienen

HSC
I would like to know if i can get a hand on a document from the Board of Studies which says that we students need at least 2 weeks notice for any assessment task.

I have read this somewhere and have not been able to recover the information...anybody having this information and could share it would be greatly appreciated on my behalf...

Thank you for reading...

kpq_sniper017

i think u might be able to find it in the syllabus for each individual subject. jjust download them and search for "two weeks notice" coz that's usually what it says (i think). alternatively, it should be stated in the assessment policy given to u for each subject by your teacher.

cuivienen

HSC
Thank you for your reply :)

I've had a look on this pdf document (Section 15)...and haven't really been able to find anything, and our assessment task policy for our school doesn't really state it properly (the wording is a little bit iffy)...I may have to ask a teacher for assistance or something...

kpq_sniper017

i think it probably would be best to ask your teacher. even better still, try asking the subject co-ordinator or even the teacher in charge of the academic aspects of the school e.g. at my school, there's one person who oversees all the subjects and the curriculum. they'd probably be the best people to ask (particularly the latter).

santaslayer

HSC
Um, it's also in the pdf document you provided:

15.4 Board Requirements for the Internal Assessment Mark in Board Developed Courses

The school must also develop and implement procedures to:

• inform students in writing of the assessment requirements for each course before the commencement of the HSC course
• ensure that students are given adequate written notice of the nature and timing of assessment tasks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)