ingrown (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ever since they moved the ads from the bottom to below the first post, they havent been related to the thread. and the top ones are barely related anymore.

yoshi (couldnt remember your other nicknames): the ones on my legs i usually just pop, though that's not the best caus they stay for ages & look crappy. i dont know if this'll work (it works for the massive body pimples but takes a day or 2 for them to pop themselves completely), but try putting some drawing ointment onto a band-aid, and stick that over the ingrown (hopefully it's not in a really awkward spot). if that fails/is too hard to do, get your mum/sister/someone you trust to pop it for you (probably gonna hurt like hell for a second or 2)

good luck

edit: by the looks of it, we're sponsoring ourselves

Last edited:

arooshika...

HSC
alby said:
ever since they moved the ads from the bottom to below the first post, they havent been related to the thread. and the top ones are barely related anymore.

yoshi (couldnt remember your other nicknames): the ones on my legs i usually just pop, though that's not the best caus they stay for ages & look crappy. i dont know if this'll work (it works for the massive body pimples but takes a day or 2 for them to pop themselves completely), but try putting some drawing ointment onto a band-aid, and stick that over the ingrown (hopefully it's not in a really awkward spot). if that fails/is too hard to do, get your mum/sister/someone you trust to pop it for you (probably gonna hurt like hell for a second or 2)

good luck
thanks but these are unpopable ones, like it is a small lump, ive taken the hair out, it is like a wart but not, like an overgrown goosepump but not...i think i'll have to get canasten

alby

cool duckie
HSC
leave it for a day or so, if it get a head/gets pussy then pop it or whatever. since you've taken the hair out, by rights it shouldnt come up like they usually do so just leave it if it doesnt get worse tomorrow

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
toothpaste.

honestly, any body pimples, go to sleep with toothpaste on them and theyll dry out. doesnt quite work for the face but im sure itll take the redness away quickly.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
buy some ingrown cream. it'll go away in two days, tops. and you shouldn't be taking the hair out unless you're asking for it to stay forever.

bex

HSC
canestan is for fungal infections which an ingrown is not... i would ask your pharmacist for advice before putting canestan on them again!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
dont try toothpaste, i tried it once on an ingrown in my leg, and it hurt like hell and didnt work anyway

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i got this spray on stuff called stopingrown the other day its pretty good. your meant to spray it on before and after you wax, and spray on any ingrowns and it helps prevent, and if you already have one it sooths it. it was 20 bucks from a random chemist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)