Inquiry into Exam Supervisors! (1 Viewer)

suzlee

HSC
akrinis said:
You don't understand. This matter is bigger than 'just a few marks' and it does not involve exclusively ME.

I know of other peers in my year who have been led to believe that they were not allowed to request for more examination papers, by the Presiding Officer.

Try to understand where I'm coming from in regards to my appeal. I believe in fairness and equality, and I think it's only fair if all schools follow the same rules.

If any of you were allowed extra Exam papers, please send me a PM with the name of your school.

Okay.

I'm just wondering here; so what exactly do you want to see happen?

I vaguely remember that the supervisors at my exams telling us we were allowed extra paper. But they also told us that we should 'confine our answers to the space provided'. I'll PM you :)

Dod0

HSC
You are taking this far to seriously, Just get over it..

akrinis

HSC
Good news.

I submitted my appeal in today in the morning and it was upheld and I was given my Acknowledgement Slip.

Thank you very much to all who helped me leading up to today. It wasn't an easy task but I was determined to see this through, so I'm relieved it's all over.

melli-girl

HSC
akrinis said:
Good news.

I submitted my appeal in today in the morning and it was upheld and I was given my Acknowledgement Slip.

Thank you very much to all who helped me leading up to today. It wasn't an easy task but I was determined to see this through, so I'm relieved it's all over.
What does that mean? What does an acknowledgement slip do?

le-foot

HSC
Dw about it too much

The HSC is the most important thing

I wouldn't have cared if they gave us 5 minutes for History/Geography cos at the end of the day, SC does not affect your HSC

akrinis

HSC
melli-girl said:
What does that mean? What does an acknowledgement slip do?
It means I was successful with my appeal. The acknowledgement slip is proof that the appeal has been upheld (successful) and is kept by the student who lodged the appeal.

suzlee

HSC
Congratulations with your appeal! :guitar:
So what happens now?

akrinis

HSC
suzlee said:
Congratulations with your appeal! :guitar:
So what happens now?
I'll just have to wait for my papers to come in the mail sometime late December. To be honest I didn't expect the appeal to be be upheld so soon, although I have an inkling that mentioning Peace Day and Patrick Dodson [whom I wanted to mention during my Extended Response on Changing Rights and Freedoms: Aborigines & Land Rights] helped a tad.

I really hope that Officer gets reprimanded. The information she gave out was very misleading and nobody was sure if they should keep going (in their responses) or stop at the last line. And nobody asked to clarify because we believed it was already explained clearly that we weren't allowed to request extra paper..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)