intergalactic war (1 Viewer)

2003HSC

With recent developments and the news that the Mars Rover has malfunctioned , could it be that the Beagle, which supposedly touched down in December but then lost contact, is out to destroy the Rover?
The ESA could be battling the US for the first Mars exploration - so maybe they faked the Beagle losing transmission, then sent the Beagle out to destroy the Rover!
BTW, you didnt hear it from me, this is the official theory floating around. What do you think? I say Australia should send out its own explorer to Uranus. Who knows what wonderful and mysterious discoveries we'll find there?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol everything is a conspiracy these days...
it sucks that they spent so much money on this little thing and it just died :( or did it.. hmmm
i dont think they would send it out to destroy the rover though.. its kinda low

Alexander

Gold Member
Well let's look forward to India setting them all straight in space exporation (when...their stuff...stops blowing up and all)
As for mars, it's OBVIOUS that that old fox saddam had wmd hidden there...it's only a matter of time until Rover digs them up and makes a big bark about it!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I can remember China stating that their space mission is going to be anytime soon....lol cant wait for the touchdown: *waits for equipment to burst and scatter from the sky*

2003HSC

If I were NASA I would arm the rover with like 30 frickin' 'laser beams' and blow those eurotards off the planet.
BTW did anyone watch that 1960s RUssian space movie on SBS last night where these astronauts go to Venus. Fucking awesome.

Alexander

Gold Member
Damnski! I missed it!...

Did you hear about Russia's plan to beat the states by setting a man on mars first? I think they have two chances, and we all know what they are.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sounds interesting... hmmmm wait.. pluto is my planet... u bastard... i wont live long enuf to see it!

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
hmm one preoblem with this theroy, the beagle aint got wheels. so unless it crash lands into the rover it cant do shit, wich it couldnt do anyway becasue it was there first

Collin

HSC
N/A
the europeans are crap at space exploration and stuff- they had more money than nasa for the beagle, and they stuff it up. LoL
The United States has had far more experience with Mars than the European Union and it's subsidiary nations, and for what they have achieved so far, I think they've done a pretty progressful job.

I can remember China stating that their space mission is going to be anytime soon....lol cant wait for the touchdown: *waits for equipment to burst and scatter from the sky*
I wouldn't be so quick to mock.

2003HSC

Originally posted by Alexander
Yeah, I mean, if all else fails, they can always stand on each others shoulders until they reach it.
PWN3D!

so is anyone still up to date with the mars thing? havent seen much about it on the news anymore

::suspicious eyes::

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Alexander
Yeah, I mean, if all else fails, they can always stand on each others shoulders until they reach it.
Semantically speaking, the American population would even suffice for that.

Not really. A witty remark proves nothing - Voltaire.

so is anyone still up to date with the mars thing? havent seen much about it on the news anymore
It isn't that relevant enough for TV coverage as intense as previous times anymore, since the main question in respect to mass public interest of whether or not water or water-implecative evidence existed had already been answered. Plus it takes like a bloody few days just to get the little thing to roll a few tens of metres, and stations don't find it interesting enough to cover it so they go off to blabber on more 'interesting' things. Like Janet's breast. Or how Howard got owned by Latham.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
It's all a really big conspiracy cover up by nasa. It's really freaking ET and his aliens attacking our space probes.

Or the US are just as unorganised as me, which explains how they could bugger up something so damn important and expensive

Iunny

Has anyone noticed that it landed on Mars the same day Britney married?

Funny how every headline was about Britney, really shows the values of today's society

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)