Internet Speeches: Margaret Atwood 'Spotty Handed Villainesses' (1 Viewer)

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
I have to write a speech about this speech as margaret atwood, and im having a bit of trouble. i do ext so i have some notes, but does anyone have anything specific on margaret atwood and this speech??? it would help me sooo much im so scared!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
you know sarah we cant do this assignment for you.. :p dont worry.. i cant find anything either

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
here we go again "i resent that" :p i have found heaps but i dont need my AUNTY to help me.. i'm doing fine on my own :uhhuh:

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
you are so pretentious!!!!! do i recall you having a meeting with the teacher before me?!?!? and doing the same speech as me after i picked it!!!! why should't i get help where i can, its not a crime!!!!!!!! hehehe

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
OF COURSE sarah.. i ALWAYS copy what you do.. i wish i could be as samrt as you in english.... lol even though im third in the yr :p lol its ok!! we'll just do the same speech and both get help!!

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
ill just inform you lauren that the differemce between 3rd and 8th in the year is about 2 marks, i mean, i have 96.something, possible 97! and whos beating you in EXTENSION english may I ask?!?! oh thats right, me!!!!
(luv ya)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
who's pretentious now????
i'm Joking..... you know.. hayely lewis' swim coach?
hehe i crack myself up :D

JoeMK

HSC
Yeh i got assigned that shitty speech for my first HSC eng-advanced assignemnt
HHHEEEELP!!!!

georgio

HSC
N/A
You too Joe?
Damn. If you're screwed then i've vertually blown the assignment.
:<

Diana McLaren

HSC
There may not be a lot of information out there but some research into Margret Atwoods life is helpful, beside the whole point of the sppech isn't really about what is said or menat when it comes to HSC studies the point is how it's told, why, and what different ways you could view it form. For example it can be taken as a feminist speech but also as a marxist view that women should be more evil because when they gain powere it will justify those mean etc. Plus it's told in a stream of conciousness as it follows her thoughts from the derect point to anecdotes and so on. It uses poetry exerts and qoutes of others thus its a compilation. And she uses alot of specific literary refrences which means its intended for a well informed and literature enthused audience. And how all of that has better helped you to gain more insight. It's pretty straight forward if you just read the bloody speech and look at the question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)