Intro to business law assignment 2.. (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Guys what is happening with business law assignment 2? I understand the issues however should we be looking past just hte contract chapter for answers to it? Is anyone able to shed any light on this? Today I spoke to my tutor and she brought up something I hadn't seen in the contract chapter so it got me asking questions. PLEASE ANYONE?

Jonathan A

HSC
krisk85 said:
Guys what is happening with business law assignment 2? I understand the issues however should we be looking past just hte contract chapter for answers to it? Is anyone able to shed any light on this? Today I spoke to my tutor and she brought up something I hadn't seen in the contract chapter so it got me asking questions. PLEASE ANYONE?

Hi

I recieved your PM and have clarification today of mentoring. Mentoring session is on Tuesday (next) at 2pm in the Library at Parra Campus.

troyfrearson

HSC
hey Krisk85... im really struggling with the issues in assignment. Are the issues like the elments of the contract...does it have anything to do with promissory estoppel. please help if u can
Troy

troyfrearson

HSC
Hey there isn't any chance you can send me a copy of your assignment is there? the format is one of the main things that i struggling with. If you can that would be great
Troy

the_gloved_one

HSC
I am totally stuck for part c! I remember reading something related to it in the textbook but I can't for the life of me find it anywhere now! any help? I am going insane :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i have no fucking idea how to do part c. i hate business law so much. ive only completed part a though. 3 days to go!! ive got everything i need to do part b. but part c? wtf? i dont think ive read anything about what its asking. does it make a difference if the contract was made with a business rather than an individual?

smiless

HSC
hi natstar, would you also be able to send me your assignment...im a little confused with the format as well...

Thanks..

Majbour

HSC
do any of you guys know where i can find

Hercules Motors Ltd v. Schubert (1953) 53SR (NSW) 301

i tried lexusnexus and austlii and could find anything
even google wasnt 2 helpful

the_gloved_one

HSC
I am seriously going out of my mind!! I have completed everything EXCEPT part c! Can anyone at all help me out? I am so stuck and it's really worrying me...

ashsha

HSC
troyfrearson said:
hey Krisk85... im really struggling with the issues in assignment. Are the issues like the elments of the contract...does it have anything to do with promissory estoppel. please help if u can
Troy
at boat as well!!!
needing help for what format
sooo please send me a outline
ASAP!!!
thanks soo much
ASh

tubtub

HSC
when analysing legal problems, do u really need to have a legal reasoning to back ur argument up? like, lets say misrepresentation for X and Y reasoning................can u argue a point based out of commonsense? im having trouble in asign 2.........

smiless

HSC
has anyone done part c????? i seriously cant find the answer..can someone help me???? ive so far talked about corporations..thats about it!

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
how (!)*$&!($&!($&!

glad its over

what campuses r u ppl at?

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
haha that assignment was so gay lol. My friend and I did it together the day before it was due. Started at 5pm and did it straight through and finished at 4am...
I'm so glad I dont do law
lmao at that .. my friend and i did it.. so glad i dont do law..

looll why would u do it with them then lol.. VOLUNTARILY do the assignment, u r crazy!!:ninja:

Jonathan A

HSC
Do not collude people. A lot of people get very close to it in IBL and its a problem (primarily because people produce the wrong answer). Nothing can replace the textbooks and the lecture slides. Use time with friends to discuss legal issues and principles. Discussing the actual answer will lead to the same response being written.

L

LaraB

Jonathan A said:
Do not collude people. A lot of people get very close to it in IBL and its a problem (primarily because people produce the wrong answer). Nothing can replace the textbooks and the lecture slides. Use time with friends to discuss legal issues and principles. Discussing the actual answer will lead to the same response being written.
Exactly -

And colluding includes swapping responses to just see how yours is copmared to ther peoples... you shouldn't be giving your assignment to any other student doing the unit, even if it is just for editing purposes...

Even if you don't do anything wrong - if someone else decides to copy your stuff, you BOTH can get in trouble for plagiarism, not just the person who copied the stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)