introducing of friends (1 Viewer)

arooshika...

HSC
alright, i didnt know where to put this in because its about friendships and friendships is sort of a relationship...anyways moving on

i got 2 best chick friends, lets call them sally* and amanda* who dont go to the same school as me. but there is a family friend and he will be called sean* and he has been very mean to me in the past 2 years like embaressing me infront of everyone and shit. so i made a decision not to see him ever again after the hsc but i dont care if my family wants to. but anyways he saw photos of sally and amanda and think they are really hot and shit and want me to introduce him to them. but i told him 'no' because of what he has done to me. but he told me 'u owe me, ive done stuff for u' which was basically true, because when i was new to the school he introduced me to his mates and stuff (but i aint friends with them except for one) and got me out of trouble from my parents (but he would have gotten into trouble to anyways) but he has also scabbed 100 bucks from me. now i dont know if i introduce him to my friends or not because in the past 2 years he has really hurt my feelings.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
If he really is such an asshole, would you want to introduce him to your decent, real friends? Thats not reallly fair on Sally and Amanda is it? Bringing some low-life scum into their lives.

Tell him that; "You piece of low-life scum! You're not good enough for my friends! They deserve someone decent and respectful in their lives" (or similar) :p

What a tosser. I cant stand it when people do things like that; go and get your own fucking friends (unless you're trying to set them up, and all parties involved are nice, but currently this is not the case).

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
when i was in high school, i met a guy and we became good friends. when he met two of my best girl friends, he begged to be introduced, and introduce them i did. he started going out with one of them, and i hardly heard from him again. he dumped her ages ago, and everyone in my group hates him. if i'd known what an idiot he was, i would never have "properly" introduced them (if that makes sense).

so i agree with MJ, if you want to look out for your friends, don't let this guy get close to them (at least, not without warning), and don't feel like you owe him any favours.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Screw him. :p

He sounds like he just wants to get them into bed anyway. Keep your hot friends far, far away from that guy, and stay away yourself.

Those things that he did for you, well - friends help each other out. Friend's don't do something nice for each other and then bite each other back on the butt with "you owe me for A and B and C". :p

HSC
Also if they were to be introduced and he goes out with one of them, if they break up and it ends up nasty you may lose your best friends over a jerk you dont like. Tell him to get stuffed hun.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The question is, why the hell are you even considering ?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
he just wants a hot gf & thinks the best way to get them is by 'blackmailing' you. mates dont do stuff for you, then scab $100 from you, and still expect you to do stuff for them. he's low and pathetic, tell him to get stuffed!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lil_dudette said:
cause i was just wondering because he keeps telling me i owe him so i dont know what to do
Simple answer: Intro him to your friends, and get them to knee the fucker in the balls and humiliate him on a 'date' in front of all the friends.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
lil_dudette said:
cause i was just wondering because he keeps telling me i owe him so i dont know what to do
4 ur own good... be a man, just f*kin say 'no' to the prick..
you've really got nothin 2 lose.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
tell ur friends wat a dick he is, then tell them he thinks they r hot and wants to meet him. get the friends 2 pretend 2 b interested, maybe get both of them to be, and then have them lead him on and then shut him down harsh. he will feel upset, but he will now still owe u 4 introducin them.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
he's not even worth considering it
i can just imagine him stuffing up your friendship with one of your friends after he meets them
but who knows

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
lil_dudette said:
alright, i didnt know where to put this in because its about friendships and friendships is sort of a relationship...anyways moving on

i got 2 best chick friends, lets call them sally* and amanda* who dont go to the same school as me. but there is a family friend and he will be called sean* and he has been very mean to me in the past 2 years like embaressing me infront of everyone and shit. so i made a decision not to see him ever again after the hsc but i dont care if my family wants to. but anyways he saw photos of sally and amanda and think they are really hot and shit and want me to introduce him to them. but i told him 'no' because of what he has done to me. but he told me 'u owe me, ive done stuff for u' which was basically true, because when i was new to the school he introduced me to his mates and stuff (but i aint friends with them except for one) and got me out of trouble from my parents (but he would have gotten into trouble to anyways) but he has also scabbed 100 bucks from me. now i dont know if i introduce him to my friends or not because in the past 2 years he has really hurt my feelings.

yeh mate..bugger him..honestly..u dont owe him a thing!..hes shallow and wants connections to a hot gf..thats all..

be strong like all girls should and say "NO"..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)