IP and GP Over! - 2/3 of a Unit Complete (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
That feels awesome. The markers came to mark our GP's on Friday and it feels great to get that big stress ball off my shoulders. Handed in my script on the Monday and again, it feels great to be rid of that one.

How does everyone feel about their completed products?

I think my script is pretty damn good and will be looking at a Band 6 mark. As for my GP, my terrible acting skills probably let me down, but the story that we wrote was pretty good. The bad thing is that we'll probably lose a lot of marks for our crappy acting, myself being probably the worst.

I'm starting to feel a little weird that I've put in all this work over the year and I won't even get the mark for my IP or GP...just a collaborated mark between the three parts of Drama.

Drama is awesome.

niteshade1312

HSC
Everything is over for me too, and I am in total bliss, well until I have to start studying again for the actual exams..

taxman

make poverty
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Everything is over for me too, and I am in total bliss, well until I have to start studying again for the actual exams..
Yeah, but if we choose to ignore that fact, then it feels damn good.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Tomorrow is group.
Day after is Individual.

Wish me luck.

dany_starlet

HSC
GOOD LUCK!

Relax and remember this is the last time ever you get to perform it and be marked on it!!

HAVE FUN!!

:)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
throw every ounce of spirit you have into ur performance. its the real thing.

good luck.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
OMG. Thanks for your support, guys.

I just fuxxing did my GP and it was sooooo good! The questions were easy and the markers really nice.

I want to scream! AHHHHHHHHH!

Kean

HSC
hmm the pressures of HSC Drama... well I've got monologue and GP tomorrow, I should be sleeping right now but Im just to hyped. Have to be at school at 7am as the examiners start at 8:30am. Im sure I'll be in bed soon.

And remember its not good luck... its break a leg!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
My GP and Performance are due on Friday! Yargh, I'm more worried about my monologue than anything....

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Don't worry, the markers are nice.

When I did my IP today, we had a senior marker (If you have 2, no senior marker; the 3rd is the senior). It was all good. She was really nice and ticked the "Recommend for OnStage?" box.

^___^

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Don't worry, the markers are nice.

When I did my IP today, we had a senior marker (If you have 2, no senior marker; the 3rd is the senior). It was all good. She was really nice and ticked the "Recommend for OnStage?" box.

^___^
nice! :D

I've already handed in my IP (program and promotion) so all that's off my chest but Group devised is tomorrow! Gah! I think i might be getting the same markers as you because they are arriving tomorrow and I'm in Grafton. Hopfully they are nice :)
Pray for me not to stuff up my lines or anything....now if you excuse me i need to go *ahem* be inventive with my log book.................so, how much is the log book worth anyway?

jaihson

HSC
The log isn't marked, its there to show progress and development. However, there's no way u can say that they wouldnt be influenced by a better log.

Counterfeit

HSC
AHHHHHH ITS OVER!!!

ITS OVER OVER OVER OEVEERERER!

how bloody surreal is it? its nuts! i cant believe it!
sha!

wow... ok well it was a looooooooooooong day,

GP at 8:30 (it was ok... people either love it or hate it! so im stumped)

IP at 4:00!!!!!!! i went absolutely fucking nuts waiting and waiting and waiting anfd by the time i had to go on i was BUGGERED and i have such a high energy piece!!! i think halfway through i just slumped, but it was OK

not great, but not bad either. OOOO i just want my mark! AHHH

Ok, well CONGRATULATIONS everyone who has done it, even if u went shit u made it!

Ahhh so worth all the stress to have that moment when your finished! i just feel so elated! the spastic high to know its OVER

AHHHHH!

Kyroth***

HSC
It still doesn't fell over! It's wierd! I did design, and the GP was Thursday, but it still doesn't feel finished!
Anyone still to go?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
There wouldn't be anyone still to go, because they ended last friday. Unless, of course there have been exceptional cases or special provisions or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)