Ipod help (1 Viewer)

Chickadee

Ameslee
HSC
hope someone can help me!

Just wondering if it is possible to transfer songs from one ipod to another......?
If so how do i do this?

Thanks

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
You'd have to transfer to a computer first. There's no "direct linkage" possible.

Revolution

HSC
Yes, MedNez is right. To copy music from the iPod to a computer you can use a program such as YamiPod. See our iLounge article here for more info.

santaslayer

HSC
Revolution said:
Yes, MedNez is right. To copy music from the iPod to a computer you can use a program such as YamiPod. See our iLounge article here for more info.
Wait, but can't you just save the music as a file (iPod acting as a hard disk) and directly 'install' (whateva the word is) it onto your computer?

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Nah, the average joe can't just 'browse' the hard disk and copy the music files across. Easier to extract using a program.

equiski

HSC
I am looking foward to portable music players that support WirelessLAN /WirelessUSB so that you can share music on the run. That would be cool. Until then, my discman stays.

Revolution

HSC
equiski said:
I am looking foward to portable music players that support WirelessLAN /WirelessUSB so that you can share music on the run. That would be cool. Until then, my discman stays.
WirelessLAN / WirelessUSB....? Do you mean something like Bluetooth...?

equiski

HSC
Revolution said:
WirelessLAN / WirelessUSB....? Do you mean something like Bluetooth...?
Yes, only that bluetooth is too bloody slow for this purpose :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)