IPT, so crap (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
My teacher left for an operation TWO terms ago .... for one term we had just a horde of fill-in teachers. Then we get this cowboy who has never tought IPT and insists he is not a teacher ....

Example: "Sir, what are you gonna teach today?" He laughs and replies: "Nothing, Im not a teacher remember!"

I am dropping this subject so fast .... luckly only Yr 11 ... phew!

Ac

do0d

i dont think its IPT's fault
its ure schools management

if u can absorb lotsa info and spit it rite back at em ull do good i n this subject
bsing helps too
dun drop it if ure good at it

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
LoL - I spent the last year messing around on the Net. I think its the wisest choice.

And yes indeed, organization is not one of my schools most skillful aspects ....

Ac

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Preliminary IPT is a joke. I didn't study for it and did fairly well in my class. It's really the language of business.. i.e. if you can talk your way out of an answer, you've done well. Our teacher didn't really know much about the topic either.

I ended up dropping it before the HSC, but the people in my school did their IPT exam today, and I heard it was general knowledge - so there you go; something to look forward to if you keep it. From what I've heard of what they've done this year, it's time-consuiming, but about the 2 easiest units of work there is.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
didnt do IPT (SDD instead, tehy were on the same lines), but i reckon i could have knocked over the hsc course in yr 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)