Is anyone deferring? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just out of interest is anyone deferring or thinking of deferring?

If so what will you do in your gap year?

poopoohead

HSC
hey im thinking of deferring. although the excitement of getting into the course I want (Law at Newcastle) has made me reconsider, although im pretty sure i still want to. All my friends are going to uni this year, so I might be a bit of a loner.

Im trying to find a job, searching everywhere. My parents said if I don't get a job soon then I have to go to uni this year. which leaves me in a bit of problem seeing as i have accept my offer like in the next week. so i better get a job soon.

um yeah this year, i plan to work, earn some money. I was thinking that if I earn enough money, i might go and visit my cousins in england later in the year, for christmas. Ive also been looking at doing gap year placements overseas, even just for a few months. but most of these are volunteer stuff and costs heaps and heaps. so yeah i dunno.

One thing i do wanna do is get my motorcycle licence so i can buy a scooter. dont ask me why. it would be cheaper than driving to uni everyday tho i suppose.

is anyone else deferring? what do u want to do?

HSC
I'm deferring, although I'm having trouble with my letter of deferment.
I think its too short, and too...I tried to write using very proper formal english and now I think it comes across as trying too hard.

I want to work, and then a friend of mine and I are maybe going to Italy around Christmas time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)