is anyone doing history and memory?? (1 Viewer)

shmeagol

im doing fifthieth gate for history and memory (module c). is anyone else doing fithieth gate or even history and memory and does anyone have related texts or a context for it???

Nara

HSC
hey i did the fifthieth gate. i have a few notes about it. do u want them?

dramaticfanatic

I'll be doing fiftieth gate this year in term 3... I can't be any help at the moment but at least you know your not alone. Its on the Holocaust so related texts would be Schindler's list, the diary of Anne Frank and any other texts on the holocaust.

Icecat

I've done history and memory. For supp texts I used "The Diary of Anne Frank" which you can find a summary and what not at sparknotes and I also did "Schinder's List" which I entered in google and found summaries on. Also I have a few pics from WWII I also used as supps. One is of a pile of glasses from Auschwitz, another is a train with "we are going to hunt the jews" written on the side of it, and the other photograph is of two jewish boys at a classroom and on the board is written "these are our enemies the jews". Hope some of that has been helpful, let me know if you want the pics.

And?

YEp i did Hist and mem - 50th gate in term four last year (really term 1 of yr12)
Be happy to swap notes :)

vally

Nara said:
would u be able to give me ur notes. i am so lost on the fiftieth gate.... if u could that would be great.....

mz_greek

HSC
hi

Nara said:
hi is it possible for you to pass on ur notes 2 me cause i'm confuzed with the book cause it jumps alot i get the main plot but thats it...
any help would be greatly appreciated

killerdevil69

2good2betrue
HSC
hey if anyone has notes on the 50th gate could they possibly pass them on to me as i am confused with the text. thanx.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Hey limegreenqueen (and anyone else doing True History of the Kelly Gang) did your teacher tell you that you could only use supp texts that related to Ned Kelly, as opposed to just History and Memory in general?

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
gemita said:
Hey limegreenqueen (and anyone else doing True History of the Kelly Gang) did your teacher tell you that you could only use supp texts that related to Ned Kelly, as opposed to just History and Memory in general?
that would also be my question.

Mendo

HSC
Lol, i started a thread just like this which no one wrote on. I thought I was so alone in the world of history and memory and then I find that you're all here!
I'm doing 50th Gate. If its wasn't written in such an abstract way it would be alot eaiser......

noseintheclouds

where i always am, with my nose in the clouds
HSC
N/A
Answer for Gemita

im obviously doing true history of the kelly gang but our class wasnt told if we could only use texts that were about ned kelly BUT we were given a list of resources we could use and they are all about ned kelly. i can give you the list if anyone's interested.. there's just some websites, some plays, songs, films, comics and poems... lol, what im trying to say is from what ive been told, its preferrable if we use related texts that are about kelly but that it doesnt matter because ive just realised we were also given quotes that were simply about history and memory.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
with history and memroy, its more looking to the theory behind it.
Once u understand the complext interaction of history and memory, then u apply the text to proving a particular thesis on h&m derrived from the question

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Theres not many notes for 50th gate around :(

nickw...

HSC
N/A
thats true :( I got a excel book about it, and its shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)