Cherrybrook Technology High School become selective? (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
I highly doubt it, their rank went from 60-89 from 2013-2020, and the number of band 6s has been decreasing every year.

andeeeeeeee

HSC
Selective schools aren't determined by rank anyway, rather it's based on the local need for one. Cherrybrook is already well served by Baulkham Hills, Normanhurst Boys and Hornsby Girls high schools, theres no reason why they'd need another one in the area. IIRC there was talks about introducing another selective school in South West Sydney though.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Are the kids like hardworking and like no people who do drugs?
I haven't been to that school but looking at its rank it's obvious that a lot of students would be hardworking. Not sure about the area though I live quite far from it but I would assume it's a good area since it's close to Hills suburbs?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
probably only private schools. I heard they have extremely strict policies on such matters. But yeah all public schools have the occasional bunch that vapes and does drugs. I go to a selective school and still, there are people who do drugs and vapes. Mainly the senior boys. lol

btw. isn't cherrybrook the school that Eddie Woo teaches at rn? or I must be mistaken, cause I'm pretty sure he's the head of the maths faculty.
I think Eddie Woo left Cherrybrook a long time ago (2017). That's according to his LinkedIn profile:

1616905618199.png

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Should i go to this school or are there any better schools in the cherrybrook area
If you don't want to go to a selective school like Baulkham Hills High School or Normanhurst Boys High School then definitely enrol at Cherrybrook. I don't think there are any better comprehensive schools than Cherrybrook in the area. Castle Hill High School is close to Cherrybrook in terms of performance although Cherrybrook ranked higher in 2020 and previous years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)