Is high e3 actually good ??? (1 Viewer)

Craigw0w

HSC
Depends what your standards are.
It's better than an e1 and e2, so I'd say it's not bad at all.

jamesfirst

HSC
High E3 is only a tiny bit behind a low E4.
I know, haha

but e4 is better because my face goes up in my school as receiving a band 6 or e4 for any of the subjects that I did. It would be awesome if mx1 was on it :)

michaeljennings

HSC
I did absolutely horrible.. <60/84.. I don't know what happened..

But congratulations man, that's something to be really proud of.
Yeahh thanks man I am now, although when they said pens down I thought I had messed up really bad but thankfully it was just a hard test in general

jamesfirst

HSC
Yeahh thanks man I am now, although when they said pens down I thought I had messed up really bad but thankfully it was just a hard test in general
Dude, when they said pens down I thought I got under 50 (maybe I really did). But really, I thought I got like 41/84

taeyang

HSC
Dude, when they said pens down I thought I got under 50 (maybe I really did). But really, I thought I got like 41/84
I am on the same page as you, do you feel any better now? I sure don't, fuarrk I actually left questions.. that never EVER happens.

jamesfirst

HSC
I am on the same page as you, do you feel any better now? I sure don't, fuarrk I actually left questions.. that never EVER happens.
I left heaps... I just felt sooooooooo empty after pens down.

I feel a lot better since I still have a high chance of getting an ATAR of 95+

aurine

HSC
Pfft, at least you guys did quite well. I skipped too much question and didn't concentrate, when the exam finished, I looked at the paper, and could answer most of the question >_> Screw it

taeyang

HSC
Hey, I'm in the same boat mate, don't worry.. there's always TAFE.. :'(

jamesfirst

HSC
Pfft, at least you guys did quite well. I skipped too much question and didn't concentrate, when the exam finished, I looked at the paper, and could answer most of the question >_> Screw it
ikr...

I hate that feeling, when you come out of the exam and look at the question and you solve it in like 5 minture........ fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)