Is it Just ME? Or am i a Fuk'n BluGGa?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone... tell me something... is this right? im just soo unmotivated to do any study at all! ANYTHING! i think that the trials really wore me down, but that was like 5 weeks ago? whats goin on?

Please tell me that the rest of the state is in the same state (err p.t.p) as me!

...as the bitch in the movie "Blair witch project" would say...
"Immmm Soooooo Scaaared!"

IronMike

HSC
N/A
Mate
Originally posted by Styled n Slick
Hey everyone... tell me something... is this right? im just soo unmotivated to do any study at all! ANYTHING! i think that the trials really wore me down, but that was like 5 weeks ago? whats goin on?

Please tell me that the rest of the state is in the same state (err p.t.p) as me!

...as the bitch in the movie "Blair witch project" would say...
"Immmm Soooooo Scaaared!"

How about stop whinging and get over it?
I think pretty much all Yr12s are burnt out from the trials. its not just you mate.

good luck 2 me... i just found out that cos of the damn trials i lost my first place position in physics... now im really motivated... ohh well i am getting in more study now...

connie

HSC
N/A
hey you only gotta study for the next couple of weeks so look at the bright side

Jeo

Originally posted by Styled n Slick
good luck 2 me... i just found out that cos of the damn trials i lost my first place position in physics... now im really motivated... ohh well i am getting in more study now...

good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)