is it just me or was the paper smooth to write on? (1 Viewer)

shikaree_bex

i live in my mind with occasional visits to the jo
:p

I thought the paper in the booklets for the change exam was very smmoth to write on, in fact ,my pen just glided THEN in the paper two, the paper was like a different grade and i couldn't get the flow happening

anyone else think that papre makes a difference? what about pen prefernaces? hehe this is lame but i am genuinely interested...

stressed02

hahaah no i totally agree!! i loved the paper in AOS... but then Paper 2 wasn't so good - and D&T we got the crap paper that is like computer paper = pen not 'gliding' at all!

just keep that smooth stuff coming... haha

jessika

law chicky
HSC
lol, I spent ages figuring out which pens I was going to take, cause after writing for an hour, my hand starts to hurt, and with a crap pen I cannot write at all.
As for the paper, I didn't really notice it, it just made heaps of noise when everyone was turning their pages.

Jenjen

Hey yeah I totally got the same thing with the paper
It was sweet in the AOS one and crap in the modules one
Very cranky bout that- i thought i had something to look forward to!!
HAHAHA

sunny

meh.
HSC
It felt alot like recycled paper! Like all sorts of paper mashed together into a booklet...

thedoktor69

I thought that the paper was excellent. I love it and I think my pen does too. Unfortunately, I have done three exams and I am running out of ink. I used about 3 cm of ink in my pen in my Business Studies exam today!

*cajunga*

yeah - i totally agree!
damn slow recycled paper for modules - we'll all just blame that if we go shit, heh!
that paper in the change exam was so nice and smooth and cushy - they lulled us into a false sense of security and then slapped us in the face, the bastards!
:p

I didn't notice a difference in the paper.. it felt the same to me..
I prefer to use felt tip pen, because that glides over ANY kind of paper--and surprisingly it didnt go through the page :)

well, if they can't read it, then ... they should just try harder to make sense of it
i had to make sense of their stupid questions, the least they can do is read my answers properly
:rolleyes:

Clay_Smoka

The 8 PAGE paper is shuper shmooth, the 4pagers like for DT are bastards cause the booklet is too thin so there isn't as much padding under then pen. I prefer a pen that some council driving instructor dude gave me at school... has nice grip on it and is pretty thick so your hand doesn't get sore from pinching a bloody stockers biro.

Christine

beige member
HSC
It's papermate pens all the way especially the medium point flexigrip ones!!

i'm also really pedantic about highlighters, they have to be the steadler topstar ones

its ridiculous i know!!

Elspeth

I totally agree- CRAP paper for the modules! I was just telling Mum now how it was recycled and stiff and distinctly "bumped" when I chanced upon this post. But as for pens - I find ball point is always best for exams with extended responses ie English, Economics, etc because for me felt tip always smudges. I like the smoothness of them though, so I used felt for Maths.

Elspeth. :p

prud

i found the paper excellent and it was a nice surprise, making me write faster. im just using bic biros and i found the paper so smooth, it was excellent, crap for maths though, i only like it for essays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)