Is it just me? (1 Viewer)

natt

Is it just me or does PE just have sooooo much stuff to remember.I have a million acronyms!
But the course is HUGE!!

what do u guys think?

linny

Its nothing compared to physics and chem...........

im going to learn it all in 4 days, i think

there really isn't that much content with only 2 cores and 2 tiny options

natt

im not goin to complain i guess i just looked at the pile of notes and went crap..but i ahve done 2 cores already..cant understand why iw as complianing there is worse..ahem modern history

ELEMENOPHEE

yeah pd, is easy, jus think of the work and associate it with the core or option, and when question comes along just open your mind to the area.

aspagarus

HSC
Not its not just you..

nah, I reckon that you are right.. there is a lot of information to cram into ones brain. The course is pretty big.. however, thankfully a lot of the options overlap what you have already learnt in the cores. I have heaps and heaps of Acronyms as well.. But thankfully it is easy to understand and remember the information which fills out each heading represented by the acronym.
Now about Physics and Chem.. mmm. Well I honestly think that the Chemistry course is WAY too big.. well, it seems that way when you have to teach yourself most of the course in the last few weeks before the exam because of one stupid teacher!! AARRGHHH!!!! I kept myself awake the night before the exam thinking of all the horrible things I would love to say to her!!!
Unlike Phys and Chem, if you don't remember something, one can just about use common sense to overcome the problem. Except for some things, PD is mainly common sense..!! So just smile, and read the thread by :insight.. It will help.. all about exam techniques.. If you don't know the answers to questions, just leave them and complete the paper, return and make up as much as you can about the topic.. You will at least get some marks..

:insight

Hey aspara,
would you be able to type up some of your acronyms (or all of them if you can be bothered) because thats one thing i havent been able to do and only recently thought would be good. why i did it for business studies and not pd/h is beyond me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)