Is it possible to complete a preliminary and an hsc course in 1 year? (1 Viewer)

BoiOfAwesomeness

HSC
I ask because I want to do engineering studies instead of IPT. I don't want to continue doing IPT, but I also don't want to lose 2 units by dropping out of it. Also, I believe that I can perform better in engineering studies than in ipt.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
I ask because I want to do engineering studies instead of IPT. I don't want to continue doing IPT, but I also don't want to lose 2 units by dropping out of it. Also, I believe that I can perform better in engineering studies than in ipt.
Well it depends if your school lets you but usually you aren’t allowed to change subjects after like term 2 in year 11 in most schools

quickoats

HSC
At my school, they let some students switch to “easier” subjects that were similar (e.g. Chem to Bio, Eco to Business) and start the HSC course without the preliminary part. Depends on your school’s policies, but it’s definitely possible to move into a new course for the HSC.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah better to ask your school. To answer your question it is possible since my school did 3u maths prelim and HSC all in 3 terms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)