Is it too late to start revising for the new term now? And what are the most effective ways to do it? (1 Viewer)

okeydonkey

HSC
Hi all, I am currently on holiday and since I have been so busy enjoying the past three weeks to the fullest, I just did an average of one hour of study per day. Now I sort of regret that I did not study more. Is it too late to get serious now? How many hours of daily study should I do if I want to maximise my chance at the HSC? And what are the most effective ways to do it?

Thanks for all the help and enjoy your holiday everyone!

gudetamago

HSC
Uni Grad
It's definitely not too late to get ahead of your studies. There's still Term 1 holidays, so you can knuckle down and make up for the time you lost during these holidays. I personally didn't do too much study in the Christmas break up until maybe the second week of January. The only thing I did was get ahead in my science subjects by making notes from the textbook. I would start at 3-4 hours per day and then gradually build this up the more closer your exams get. But with everything, study methods and tricks vary between each person. For now, don't stress during your holiday. The most you can do now is read over the notes you have done, and maybe get ahead by reading your English prescribed texts (what I wish I did in the holidays) to wrap your head around the modules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)