• We need YOUR help for the next generation of students! Upload your notes and exams on our Notes & Resources page!

is less than 85% attendance bad?? (1 Viewer)

hellohowslife

HSC
yo, im in year 10 at a selective high school and my attendance is currently around 87%. Is there a certain minimum attendance that i can't go past? ty

Accurate

HSC
Unless they warn you with a message or the teacher telling you, then you should be fine. They usually warn before they take it to another level.

hellohowslife

HSC
Unless they warn you with a message or the teacher telling you, then you should be fine. They usually warn before they take it to another level.
ok tyy, also my attendance for PDHPE is around 75%, would that be a problem? Im not failing the course but i may be below average

Accurate

HSC
ok tyy, also my attendance for PDHPE is around 75%, would that be a problem? Im not failing the course but i may be below average
It might be , call the school for info. But honestly I don't think it'll be a problem, just call up the school just in case.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Why is your attendance so low though?

Whilst it won't impact you in the short term but scholarships/cadetships/etc will probably ask you questions about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)