Is my idea correct? (1 Viewer)

Studymates

HSC
How would a story about a sense of place found in the team when playing a soccer game? is that allowed?

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Maybe… probably not. I think they meant physical place. You probably should've changed it to the soccer field or something.

themanman

HSC
N/A
How would a story about a sense of place found in the team when playing a soccer game? is that allowed?
dont mean to be rude

but regardless.. they would not have liked that story

that was 1 story we were warned not to go near

anything about sport lol

yours

HSC
your place in the team - I don't see what's wrong with this, it's giving the marker a different perspective and a new take on the word 'place'. English markers are the most likely of any subject to award thinking in an imaginative, original way, at least this is what I gather from the marker's comments I've read, like the creative for a long-ago HSC was 'love's a laugh' and the best responses looked at it in an original way i.e. the stock-standard response was 'sometimes funny things happen when we're in love' whereas the better responses did weird things like turn 'love' into a person (John Love) and make it a humourous piece. This was one of the old HSCs though, in the 90s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)