Is NOT feeling overwhelmed for trials necessarily a bad thing? (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
For some reason, I haven't been feeling stressed / overwhelmed for trials (which are literally next week), and I feel like that's a bad thing?? because normally i'm the most stressed person in the room before every exam lol
Not feeling stressed makes me take this as an indicator of unpreparedness then...
is anyone else feeling the same way?

dasfas

HSC
It depends - you're either at the "i'm so great" or the "i'm pretty good but I know my limitations". You want to be at the latter. Make sure you actually do know the content, and that you aren't just conning yourself.

But yeah, if you're feeling relaxed for trials, great! You have prepared enough and can handle anything they throw at you.

1629624396327.png

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
For some reason, I haven't been feeling stressed / overwhelmed for trials (which are literally next week), and I feel like that's a bad thing?? because normally i'm the most stressed person in the room before every exam lol
Not feeling stressed makes me take this as an indicator of unpreparedness then...
is anyone else feeling the same way?
Normally people at school make you stressed for exams. The constant reminding and then bringing up niche topics that were barely taught in exams. Once you're alone, without the noise, you actually recognise you're more prepared than you had thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)