• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is there any hope? (2 Viewers)

blackcat0423

HSC
I just got my trial raw marks and they don't look to be a GOOD mark. it's around 60%...:(
If i study REALLY hard and get 90% of all my HSC exams, is it possible that I can get 90 UAI??

HSC
you know that your trail marks isnt the only thing that is sent to the board of studies...and i think you could get a uai of 90 if you study hard and get in your 90s for the hsc exams

HSC
Depends, how well have you been going in the rest of your assessments throughout your year, as well as your ranks.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Testpilot said:
GIVE UP NOW, it helps the rest of us.:p

lmfao. sigged!! XD

on another note, nething is possible. lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
blackcat0423 said:
I just got my trial raw marks and they don't look to be a GOOD mark. it's around 60%...:(
If i study REALLY hard and get 90% of all my HSC exams, is it possible that I can get 90 UAI??
even if you get 90 in all your externals, that make up only 50% of your hsc mark
for you to do well, you need good exam marks as well as good moderated assessment mark, in which you have to hope that your cohort kills the exams
depending on the subjects you're doing you need high band 5's to band 6's to have any hope of a 90 UAI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)