Is this the Excel HSC Physics book? (1 Viewer)

waller

HSC
what do you guys reckon the best physics book is that has lots of QUESTIONS (and solutions)? jacaranda fails in this department imo.

cheers

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
Lol i want in to this cabal xD. Send me any links for HSC/Prelims for the subjects in my sig please = ).

Anyway guys there is a website called Educationiso (by same guy as pspiso if anybody knew that site) that is for sharing links to study related stuff like this, its practically all American stuff atm. Perhaps if enough of us join we could ask for an Australian section?

They have offshore hosting (in asia) so there is no legal issues whatsoever.
most of these sites are run by individuals helping out, e.g what we are doing with cabal

Uncle

Banned
HSC
seriously guys, support that guy before his retirement by purchasing a hard copy of the book itself rather than acquire it through questionable means.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
If people like the book they will probably go buy a hard copy version as the benefits of a hard copy are far better. (i know a lot of people say that exact thing with music and dvds, but the benefits of a hard copy book are real - especially with textbooks)

Additionally a lot of the money from purchasing this stuff goes too the book shop, publisher and ofcourse printing/paper costs. The proffit the author recieves is not much.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Download it, and then print it out - BAM! You have a hard-copy, for free, virtually.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Sorry for the necro on this post.

Name's Cormac, long time lurker, brand new member. Was really interested in getting involved in this group, as I'd really love some eTextBooks. It would really help me and my brother (younger -- started Yr 9) in revising, etc.

If anyone has got any Year 9 Textbooks in PDF or HSC books, I'd love to take a look at them.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I'd kill for a PDF of Heinemann Biology. That was a seriously good read.

No seriously, I would willfully remove the life of a person in exchange for a PDF of Heinemann Biology.

Pavman

HSC
Bump haha, is there any chance I could grab the Excel HSC physics book off one of you guys, would mean a bunch to get it just before my trials. Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)