IT faculty is so inconsiderate (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I am doing a double degree in Business and IT. I am also working full time, so i have been doing part time consisting of two classes per semester. I have nearly done all my business subjects (including the major), but have a few IT subjects to get through.

The reason why i hate IT faculty is that they don't consider people working full time. All the subjects i have left are placed right in the middle of the day. How hard is it to have one tutorial offered in the night?

Most of my business subjects always catered for full timers and offered night classes, why can't the IT faculty. It's ridiculous.!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I agree with krayzie. The majority of students are full-time students; the number outweighs those who are part-time students and prefer the night classes.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I agree with krayzie. The majority of students are full-time students; the number outweighs those who are part-time students and prefer the night classes.

But i would assume the majority of business students are also full time. Yeh they manage to offer atleast one tutorial in the afternoon.

And if you have half a dozen or more tutorials, it wouldn't really matter more most people if one was in the afternoon.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
And if you have half a dozen or more tutorials, it wouldn't really matter more most people if one was in the afternoon.

Perhaps, but it is also possible the tutors are already scheduled to teach another class at night-- or that the other hundred or so IT subjects have more demand to be scheduled at night. You think they're just going "well fuck full time workers LOL we can do what we want!"? Unlikely. The funny this is, though, that a good chunk of IT subjects are at night-- and may not have a morning/noon alternative.

Anyway, it's no good complaining here. Try contacting the faculty and asking why they have not scheduled a class for FT workers.

krayzie_

HSC
But i would assume the majority of business students are also full time. Yeh they manage to offer atleast one tutorial in the afternoon.

You would be surprised how many people go to night lecture/tutorials.

joy1889

HSC
Does anyone know when the University's upgrading the students email client?

Thank you for your feedback
We are currently investigating options for migrating student email to alternative email clients including MS exchange. We hope to be able to deliver improved email services to students early next year.

Kind regards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)