it was ok. (1 Viewer)

nakata

well, this paper was way easier then the paper one.
the dialogue, image, telling stories ( i did image) was very general, so you could pretty much write anything, and i got round 10 pages in. The others especially the Wilfred Owen one was very very specific, which was very slack to those that didnt study AFDY.

Aoshi

hahaha

i studied all the rest - except for that one ;p DOH but i was able to extract like 1 page from the given quote ;0 - dammit - studied the other poems... but i did pretty good on the henry lawson and institution one - in total i did 16 pages

q1 - 9

q2 - 4

q3 - 5

w00t

i had 20 pages in total....
at the last 10 minutes i was pratically lying on the table and doing anything!!!!!!!!
damn my arm was so tired!!!!!!!

nakata

same here! i continued to write though, i couldnt feel my hands or wateva, i was suprised i could still rite readable words hehe
damn, they expect you to write at least 24 pgs all up. Wat torture!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by nakata
the dialogue, image, telling stories ( i did image) was very general, so you could pretty much write anything
Yeah, that question was pretty good. Although I repeated the words "I've learnt" several times.

And I was a bit shocked at the Section II- Witness question. I guess I shouldn't have left it last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)