italian beginners (1 Viewer)

dickobird

HSC
N/A
Did everyone know what Caprisiosa Peste meant yesterday? I found some of the words were really hard we had never learnt them in Tialian.

yosemite sam

HSC
there were a few words i hadn't seen before but thats the same with most of the papers and theyre usually words that can be guessed from nearby english equivalents. i got that bit to mean something along the lines of that she was a precoscious child and sometimes a bit of a pest or something like that. not sure if it was right but it seemed to fit the context.

xoxo

HSC
i think overall it was an excellent exam
the listening wasnt too bad and they didnt speak very fast which was awesome
and reading and writing were better than i could have hoped for!
:)

HSC
Well i had just gotten back from italy prior to this exam so i felt really confident, unlike my speaking exam... that was shocking.. anyone else not go so well on their speaking?
i totally froze up ad forgot everything.. then i got out and thought i could hve spoken about my free time activities that i had been working on in class for weeks.. oh well.. in the past now.
and i am to never sit another italian beginners exam again.. kinda sad but good at the same time.

lil mon

HSC
xoxo said:
i think overall it was an excellent exam
the listening wasnt too bad and they didnt speak very fast which was awesome
and reading and writing were better than i could have hoped for!
:)
Yeah I agree. I thought listening was going to kill me but it didnt!!!
and the reading and writing were reasonable.
For the last question, I decided to combine the two choices and said I went on a holiday where I met a guy and fell in love. LOL. but i put it down as the holiday.
It wud be sooo lifeless if i had just decided to go on a holiday to the beach and got a tan and went to the restaraunt and had a lovely time.
What did ppl get for the reading question where the speaker describes the birthday girl when she was a child?

lozenger11

HSC
hey all
i found italian exam really good
listening= good
speaking = really good had done all stuff that was in it with teacher day b4.
writing/reding= good, the reading wasnt that hard and i could figure out most words i didnt know from the words around it and writing had done it a thousand times for practice!
overall rally good exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)