Italian Extension (1 Viewer)

Missngel

hey im not sure if theres neone that does italian extension other than be but how did it go? Im really happy with the result i even finished early!!! Newayz id like to know if theres neone else doing extension:D

bb

hey i don't actually do italian extension cause i dropped it lol.. but i jst spoke 2 my friend that does it and she said the exam was pretty good!

Missngel

yeah i really liked the exam it was quite easy and im happy coz we get scaled up for it!! Im really happy that listening and reading/responding from an article is not part of the exam so that was pretty good!! Only film analysis questions which were pretty straight forward, responding by being a character in the movie and written. :D

ITALIAN_ONE

hey i do italian extension,
yeah i thought the exam was really good too i liked the film analysis questions and i thought the long answer ones were stupid but i did the one about the money and twisted it around saying family,friends, etc.... is better success than having money... speriamo che tutto vada bene... but we get scaled up so m counting on this exam heaps!!! i had to do it thru open high cause i was the only one doing it at my school.....i hated aidi!!!! lol what did u think???/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)